Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PATIENT, HEAL YOURSELF!

Sign-up for the weekly newsletter digest that is packed with the latest news in healthy living, you need this resource interactive
write to me at webriter@verizon.net or mark_my_bailey@yahoo.com.
**************HEALING*******************************
The story of Lorenzo's oil was told in a movie, of the same name. essentially a family watched their first son die of Adrenoleucodystrophy (ALD), when they realized their second son was at risk the parents went to work to find out about the disease and got a group of scientists involved, they found a 'cure' and Lorenzo not only survived but is now 25 years old and lives in Washington. Eighteen years ago he was diagnosed with an incurable disease and given less than two years to live.

The point is, if you don't want to accept a Death sentence from your doctor, find out how to heal yourself. Find out first why you have whatever disease they say you have, Then find out how to get healthy.

This is what I've been doing while I'm working to reverse Diabetes. I can't say I've actually found the exact cause but while I look I'm using a shotgun approach to be as healthy as I can get.

I am eating a healthy diet, in which I've kept out as many pollutants, preservatives, additives, pesticides, and herbicides as I can. I do everything I can to avoid genetically modified, processed or transported foods as possible. I believe if I eat locally grown, whole fresh foods cooked as little as possible I'm way ahead of the game.

Since our soils are depleted I also take certain supplements like minerals and enzymes to augment my food nutritionally, this way I can get all the building blocks of good health from what I ingest.

Still I'm on the prowl for the exact cause of Diabetes so I can just say good by to it.

My quest is taking me to what seems far afield areas of research, but who knows when I'll find the key? I found once that Diabetics tend to have highly acidic bodies so I de-acidified mine with Alkalizing foods and CellPower™, which I still take for it's many healthy benefits, in addition o it keeping me in a alkaline condition.

I found that many Diabetics have springboarded from a diet high in High Fructose Corn Syrup to Diabetes so I have eliminated that from my life. I read that MSG caused people to gain weight, so I dropped that. I also discovered that the bleaching agent[Alloxan] in White flour is another cause of Diabetes, so I never eat any white flour. Gluten [see any grain] has been implicated in allergies and other problems, so I avoid all breads and flour products.

I get a multitude of newsletters so I can keep abreast of all news of research breakthroughs. I may not discover the Diabetes oil but it won't be from lack of trying.

I continue to take the following which are really helping me to heal:
CellPower™ to cover the basics, also
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course
~Glutathione-the master antioxidant is a great helper to counteract many diabetic complications.
~4 essential minerals for diabetics
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
~coconut oil


for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight.

Also I really have to give you one little miracle I know to be true: Cinnamon, but it needs to be pure and at least a teaspoon per meal to do any good. It really lowers my blood glucose levels. OH AND SO DOES CELERY, EAT LOTS OF CELERY!

I wish all of you the robust, vigorous health I'm getting closer to each day.
*************************************
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~Jokes And inspirations~~~

A fellow who is always declaring he's no fool
usually has his suspicions.
-- Wilson Mizner


Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the
writer must develop an approach for the rest of
the time... The wait is simply too long.
-- Leonard Bernstein

If the fans don't wanna come out to the ballpark,
no one can stop 'em.
-- Yogi Berra
O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet.
-- Saint Augustine

Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease
to be so.
-- John Stuart Mill

We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by
accident, bits of a star gone wrong.
-- Sir Arthur Eddington

The most radical revolutionary will become a
conservative the day after the revolution.
-- Hannah Arendt
~~~
Inspiration-Cleaning Lady.
During my second month of college, our professor
gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student
and had breezed through the questions until I read
the last one:
"What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?"
Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the
cleaning woman several times. She was tall,
dark-haired and in her 50's, but how would I know her name?
I handed in my paper, leaving the last question
blank. Just before class ended, one student asked if
the last question would count toward our quiz grade.
"Absolutely, " said the professor. "In your careers,
you will meet many people. All are significant. They
deserve your attention and care, even if all you do
is smile and say "hello."
I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her
name was Dorothy.
~~~
Top 10 Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle
10. Being told to 'Think outside the Box' when you're in a box all day long.
9. Not being able to check e-mail attachments without turning around to see who's behind you.
8. Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.
7. Always having that nagging feeling that if you press the right button, you'll get a piece of cheese!
6. Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work right.
4. There are 23 power cords but only ONE outlet.
3. Prison cells are not only bigger... they also have beds.
2. When tours come through, you get lots of peanuts thrown at you.
1. You can't slam the door when you quit and walk out. (I have a piece of cardboard with a knob drawn on it. I slam that quite often. Not the same effect as wood, though).

Life of a Government Worker
- You work 200 hours for the $100 bonus check and jubilantly say "Oh wow, thanks!"
- Dilbert cartoons hang outside every cube.
- When workers screw up they are transferred to another office to be someone else's problem; when management screws up they are promoted.
- Your boss' favorite lines are "when you get a few minutes," "in your spare time," "when you're freed up" and "I have an opportunity for you to excel."
- Training is something spoken about but never seen.
- Vacation is something you roll over to next year.
- No travel money to do the mission, but always enough money for another useless conference.
- Change is the norm.
- Organizational direction changes every 2 or 3 years.
- The worst possible reputation comes from being the initiator of a complaint.
- You only have makeup for fluorescent lighting.
- You can name more Government employees that used to work with you than the ones you work directly with in your current position.
~~~
A WOMAN'S WEEK AT THE GYM


Dear Diary,
For my birthday this year, my daughter (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am still in great shape since being a high school football cheerleader 43 years ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try. I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named Belinda, who identified herself as a 26-year-old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear.
My daughter seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.

MONDAY:
Started my day at 6:00 a.m. Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well worth it when I arrived at the health club to find Belinda waiting for me. She is something of a Greek goddess - with blonde hair, dancing eyes and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!! Belinda gave me a tour and showed me the machines. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout today. Very inspiring! Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around. This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!

TUESDAY:
I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air then she put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY:
The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot. Belinda was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying. My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair monster. Why would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. She said some other s*** too.

THURSDAY:
Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late, it took me that long to tie my shoes. Belinda took me to work out with dumbbells. When she was not looking, I ran and hid in the restroom. She sent another skinny b**** to find me Then, as punishment, she put me on the rowing machine -- which I sank.

FRIDAY:
I hate Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid,skinny,anemic,anorexic little cheerleader. If there was a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it. Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps! And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the damned barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich. The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer,like the drama coach or the choir director?

SATURDAY:
Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.
SUNDAY:
I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year my daughter will choose a gift for me that is fun – like a root canal or a hysterectomy.

I still say if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have sprinkled the floor with diamonds!!!
~~~
Fast Drinker
A guy goes into a bar, orders twelve soda's and starts drinking them as fast as he can. The bartender says, "Dang, why are you drinking so fast?"
The guy says, "You would be drinking fast if you had what I had."
The bartender says, "What do you have?"
The guy says, "75 cents."

~~~
Named Drink
A grasshopper goes to a bar and hops up on a stool.
The bartender is surprised to see a grasshopper and says "Say, you know we have a drink named after you?"
The grasshopper responds "You have a drink named Roger?"
~~~
My wish for you today, if you have even got this far, is for radiant good health, for Blessing so abundant you want to share them with others. For Blue skies and mild temperatures!

No comments: