Saturday, September 20, 2008

Salba

Sign-up for the WEEKLY NEWSLETTER digest that is packed with the latest news in healthy living, you need this resource- interactive-
write to me at webriter@verizon.net or mark_my_bailey@yahoo.com.
************SALBA***********

Salba you have heard about this wonder food I know, Salba - Nature's Perfect Whole Food Omega 3s, Fiber, Antioxidants, & Much More...
Salba is the richest whole food source of Omega 3 fatty acids and fiber found in nature. Gram for gram, Salba provides eight times more Omega 3s than salmon, four times more fiber than flax, six times more calcium than whole milk, 13 times more antioxidants than blueberries, and much more. Salba is all-natural, has no trans-fats, very few carbohydrates, and is certified Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free for those who suffer from celiac disease.

It's good to get your innards moving all regular and to get you some real get-up-and-go And it has all those lovely Omega-3's that keep us all so healthy. It's better than other foods that have great essential fatty acids. Oh and the white is good, black is bad, but that's NOT the whole story....

Salba® is a trademark, and it's even better known as Chia. Now I checked the charts and black chia is only marginally less nutritious than the white and it's cheaper too, just like the chia is so much cheaper than Salba. I buy mine at Hildalgo. I do not get a kickback from them so buy it if you like OR don't- I don't care, but it's the best company to get chia from I've seen so far.

The best way to eat it is ground, I buy it whole so I grind it in my food processor, I use it in my
Special Healthy Candy

3 tbs cocoa powder
2 tbs coconut oil
3 tbs, raw honey
2 tbs chia seed whole or 1 tbs ground
handful of berries, raw nuts, sliced peaches or other fruit,
two caps of vanilla
1 cap of almond extract
mix it up good and eat, yummy!

I also put chia on my fried eggs, just to add the chia to my diet and also to the veggie pulp crackers I make in my dehydrator after I get lots of pulp from juicing every day.

I'm also growing some chia in my garden to manufacture more seeds.

I hope all of you find ways to put chia in your diet, let me know of ways to use it, I'd love to know, Oh, by the way, I used to have a terrible constipation problem, not any more!


I'm still using: SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
I also eat, one of the best fats for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight.
~coconut oil


Also for the best in filtered water.... pure-go filtering water bottles
And
CellPower™ because for one thing it does have lots of digestive enzymes in it, also it helps to balance the pH levels and is antibiotic, anti-viral-and anti-fungal AND IT PACKS THE CELLS WITH LIFE-GIVING OXYGEN, AND ENERGY.
And I'm also taking:
And I am substantially benefiting from each and every method I recommend. I've recently cut out some stressful things and people [ah you know who you are!] from my life and I definitely feel so much better.
*************************************

Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings Everyone needs at least one of these for their emergency kits:
pure-go filtering water bottles
It lasts for approximately 1 year. If a person drinks 3 bottles of water per day the cost of the bottle is equals less than 3 cents per fill up.

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~Jokes And inspirations/quotes~~~
Two old Jewish men, Sid and Al, are sitting in a Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles one day.
Sid asks Al, "Do you know of any people of our faith born and raised in Mexico?"
Al replies, "I don't know, let's ask our waiter."
When the waiter arrives, Al asks, "Are there any Mexican Jews?"
The waiter says, "I don't know senor, I ask the cooks" He returns from the kitchen after a few minutes and says, "No senor, the cook say no
Mexican Jews."
Al isn't satisfied and asks, "Are you absolutely sure?"
The waiter, realizing he is dealing with "Gringos" replies, "I check once again, Senor!" and goes back into the kitchen.
While the waiter is away, Sid says, "I find it hard to believe that there are no Jews in Mexico. Our people are scattered everywhere."
The waiter returns and says, "Senor, the head cook Tom say there is no Mexican Jews."
"Are you certain?" Al asks again. "I just can't believe there are no Mexican Jews!"
"SENOR, I ask EVERYONE," replies the exasperated waiter, " All we have is Orange Jews, Grape Jews, Prune Jews, and Tomato Jews
---
ROOM 302

A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph's Hospital. She timidly asked,
'Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is
doing?'
The operator said, 'I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room
number?'
The grandmother in her weak tremulous voice said, 'Norma Findlay, Room
302.'
The operator replied, 'Let me place you on hold while I check with her
nurse.'
After a few minutes the operator returned to the phone and said, 'Good
news. Her nurse has told me that Norma is doing very well. Her blood
pressure is fine. Her blood work just came back as normal and her
physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged Tuesday.'
The grandmother said, 'Thank you. That's wonderful! I was so worried!
God bless you for the good news.'
The operator replied, 'You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?'
The Grandmother said, 'No, I'm Norma Findlay in 302. No one tells me
NOTHIN'.
___

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-- Galileo Galilei

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
-- Edgar Allan Poe, "Eleonora"

A good listener is a good talker with a sore throat.
-- Katharine Whitehorn

Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality.
-- Oscar Wilde

Important Legal Terminology
When a person assists a criminal in breaking the law BEFORE the criminal gets arrested, we call him an accomplice.
When a person assists a criminal in breaking the law AFTER the criminal has been arrested, we call him a defense attorney.


Comfortable
Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch. Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.
In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull so that they can breed their own stock.
The brunette balances their checkbook, then takes their last $600 dollars out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for sale. Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."
The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she does want to buy it. The man tells her that he can sell it for $599, no less.
After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news. She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pick-up truck and drive out here so we can haul it home."
The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word." Well, with only $1 left after paying for the bull, the brunette realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.
After thinking for a few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to send her the word, 'comfortable.'"
The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pick-up truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her the word, 'comfortable?'"
The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde. She'll read it slow."
___
There is no doubt that the first requirement for a composer is to be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Newspapermen learn to call a murderer 'an alleged murderer' and the King of England 'the alleged King of England' to avoid libel suits.
-- Stephen Leacock

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
-- Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)

Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end.
-- Jerry Seinfeld

Computer Virus List
Watch out for these viruses. They could be very destructive to your computer:
Ellen DeGeneres Virus - Your IBM suddenly claims it's a MAC
Titanic Virus - Makes your whole computer go down
Disney Virus - Everything in the computer goes Goofy
Prozac Virus - Screws up your RAM but your processor doesn't care
Woody Allen Virus - Bypasses the motherboard and turns on a daughter card
Paris Hilton Virus - Has no real function, but makes a pretty desktop
Oprah Winfrey Virus - Your 200GB hard drive suddenly shrinks to 80GB, and then slowly expands to 300GB
AT&T Virus - Every 3 minutes it tells you what a great service you are getting
MCI Virus - Every 3 minutes it reminds you that you're paying too much for the AT&T Virus

Caught Stealing
A shoplifter was caught red-handed trying to steal a watch from an exclusive jewelry store. "Listen," said the shoplifter, "I know you don't want any trouble either. What do you say I just buy the watch, and we forget about this?"
The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip. The crook looked at the slip and said, "This is a little more than I intended to spend. Can you show me something less expensive?"

___
May you all be blessed with the discernment to know what it is you need to get and maintain great health.


SOURCES
1)http://www.salba.com/
2)http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/chia-seed-vs-salba.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to keep a list of every catalog wish list item I am asked to implement that I can't, in addition to Venus and the moon at the conclusion of the observation. dexter missouri high school football has plenty of reasons to celebrate Friday night when the Yellowjackets host Arlington Seguin. They rebounded to open the playoffs with a 28-7 win over Crowley last week. At least, that's what I think jinxed the whole operation.
Veterans of the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Korean and Vietnam conflicts are interred here.


Here is my blog zach hedrick (http://themissouritimes.com/3634/campus-relationships-provide-zach-hedrick-academic-success)