Wednesday, February 28, 2007

later and some information, recipe, books you need

Wednesday, Feb.28, 2007 8pm approx.
My evening blood sugar reading was disappointing it was 161 but as we all know any excitement or change in our day can change the reading. I had some honey on my peanut butter sandwich for Lunch, I must admit I do cheat a bit, I take fat blockers before Lunch and dinner, it helps to flush out any fat I may inadvertantly ingest.
I want to give you a really good recipe:
~~~~~~~~~~~~skip this if you aren't interested~~~~~~~
feel free to substitute, but do not use red meat, EVER!
1 plump boneless/skinless chicken breast
handfull of brocolli bits
i/4 medium can or stewed tomatoes
1/4 package of frozen pepper mix (sweet peppers, of course)
2 cloves of garlic
olive oil (a drizzle, I never measured it) 2 tbs?
handful of cooked whole wheat noodles or what ever you can find.
Paprika-to ttaste
Lemon pepper-to taste
put olive oil, extra-virgin, Please!in your saute pan [frying pan]
Saute up the chicken cubed into the size you like to eat sprinkled liberally with paprika, I love the taste on food, it's not hot, HONEST! then with Lemon Pepper, add the tomatoes, cook covered until it's all pretty well cooked, add cooked noodles mix up and eat!
this is about enough for two if you don't mind going hungry or one if you've worked all day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I'm back, I got so excited writing this blog; I forgot the usual disclaimers. OK, here goes:
This blog is purely my own opinions and experience, if you wish to veer off the mainstream and follow my example you do it at your own risk, I suggest you consult with your health professional who will tell you I'm crazy. I have studied Alternative medicine for the last three decades so I know a thing or two, I'm just saying I only experiment on myself, so there.
Here are a few good books to check out and I want to give you those now so you can never say I've never done anything for you.Reversing Diabetes A lifestyle program for controlling and reversing diabetes without dependence on insulin therapy is presented by the author of "Reversing Heart Disease". Includes an updated diet plan, new recipes, and the pros and cons of the newest drugs.by Dr. Julian Whitaker, M.D.
as you can see by clicking this link it's not that expensive, in fact it's much cheaper than I got it for, I'm jealous.
next:
The Sugar Solution has a comprehensive Glysemic index in it.
And very important:
The Perricone Promise by Nicholas Perricone, MD
this can be bought really cheap. Again, I'm jealous. GET it READ it and more importantly, APPLY it to you life.
I get paid nothing for these books but I know they will help you change your life as they are changing mine.
I'm hoping to hear from you folks soon to tell me your own miracle stories.

No comments: