Monday, July 23, 2007

KEEPING A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM

NOTE THIS IS FOURTH IN A SERIES ABOUT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, SO SCROLL DOWN FOR LOTS MORE INFORMATION.
(1)
Our bodies require adequate oxygen , they are not designed to thrive on low oxygen levels. 6%
or less oxygen in the atmosphere causes asphyxiation. We simply cannot live without oxygen,
and the more oxygen we breathe in from the air, the better for our health and well being. Good
breathing techniques in fresh clean air and exercises contribute much to a person's good health.
When the air smells bad we tend to breathe shallowly and our blood gets starved of oxygen.
Poor air warnings are now common in many places. (Is it possible that low oxygen levels in our
body are at least partly responsible for the increases in cardiovasular disorders?)

We can live only for a few minutes without oxygen, that makes oxygen the most important
nutrient of them all. If a totally adequate supply of oxygen is made available to all the
cells of our body, disease can diminish. Well-oxygenated cells are not as likely to get
sick.


So the very first thing we need for a healthy body is well oxygenated cells. That's one of the first things CellPower™
does for us when we take it everyday. CellPower™ brings pure oxygen to the cellular level. Then it helps each cell to release whatever is spent in it to keep each cell working hard to do what it's supposed to do. CellPower™ then enables the detoxification process at the cellular level.

ALL THIS MEANS IS THAT INSPIRATION AND EXHALATION IS DONE PROPERLY RIGHT DOWN TO EACH INDIVIDUAL CELL.

~~~~

We've all heard of T-cells and how they are the immune system in microcosm, and you've no doubt been watching and waiting for the cancer vaccines, but so far (2)without going into the "precise biological workings of cancer the... findings suggest why experimental cancer vaccines have to date been plagued by T-cell tolerance, a weakened rather than strengthened immune response,... because the vaccines keep the T cells from binding with proteins that identify the foreign antigens on the surface of unhealthy cancer cells." In other words the vaccines don't work so far. BUT, there is always CellPower™
, because it raises an acidic pH that cancer thrives in to a more normal alkaline pH and therefore---TADA---no cancers.

~~~
Then there are the external agent I spoke of in my last entry, viruses, bacteria and fungus, here again we have CellPower™ to the rescue. CellPower™ kills infectious bacteria and viruses, fungi, mold, and parasites. It has been shown to boost T-cell numbers and activity. It does not harm the beneficial flora and microorganisms needed by the body.

So, now we have a healthy body, what are the benefits? First, our bodies were designed to heal, so chronic inflammatory dis-eases like Diabetes, arthritis won't start or begin going away. Allergies, Emphysema, Indigestion, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Kidney infections, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Skin disorders Bronchial asthma, joint pain, Short-term memory loss Fibromyalgia Viral, fungal, and bacterial infections, Muscle pain, AND Candidiasis WILL BE IN OUR PAST.
Second we can successfully deal with some of our excess habits like weight control. A healthy body will be a fit body, because we'll have more energy to use to stay active.

One more thing that I find very helpful in losing weight, coconut oil



But you could also try:
Mega is the most complete daily source of Omega-3/6/9 fatty acids for healthy skin, joints, hormonal balance and cardiovascular functions



~~~ I have something I wanted to share with you today, I managed to capture a picture of a hummingbird moth in my yard. I'd read about them in my garden magazines and sure enough there it was, about an inch long, wings so fast that you cannot see them and a curly proboscis to suck the juices out of my plants.

I'll post some more garden pictures when I can mow, we've had a two month drought and I can mow until the grass greens up and needs mowing. Well parts are really tall but much is burned brown. We should be getting some rain this week and after that I can mow!

I was so desperate for some garden exercise today that I started digging up the dreaded lilac in our front yard, it's so entrenched the roots go down to China, and it's really a chore getting it out!
You can see a few new pix at my photobucket
you can see the new front garden I made this week and the lattice I painted and installed behind my hedgegarden to block the views of my neighbor's fence and weeds, not that I don't have lots of weeds in my yard this year.

~~~Jokes~~~
A trailer driver lost control of his rig, plowed into an
empty tollbooth on the Garden State Parkway and smashed it into
hundreds of pieces.

While filling out the police and insurance reports for the damage
he had caused, he noticed a crew of workers picking up each broken
piece of the wrecked tollbooth and spreading some kind of creamy
substance on it. Then they began fitting the pieces together. In
less than twenty minutes, they had the entire tollbooth
reconstructed and looking good as new.

Amazed at what he had witnessed, he asked the police officer, "What
was that white stuff those men used to assemble all those pieces
together?"

The police officer smiled and said, "Oh, that was tollgate booth
paste."
~~
I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis
and I don't deserve that either.
-- Jack Benny

Inanimate objects are classified scientifically
into three major categories - those that don't
work, those that break down and those that get lost.
-- Russell Baker

My way of joking is to tell the truth. It is the
funniest joke in the world.
-- George Bernard Shaw,
~~~
Steven Spielberg was discussing his new project - an action docudrama about famous composers starring top movie stars. Sylvester Stallone, Steven Segall, Bruce Willis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger were all present. Spielberg strongly desired the box office 'oomph' of these superstars, so he was prepared to allow them to select whatever composers they wished to portray, as long as they were famous.

"Well," started Stallone, "I've always admired Mozart. I would love to play him."

"Chopin has always been my favorite, and my image would improve if people saw me playing the piano," replied Willis. "I'll play him."

"I've always been partial to Strauss and his waltzes," said Segall. "I'd like to play him."

Spielberg was very pleased with these choices. "Sounds splendid." Then, turning to Schwarzenegger, he asked, "Who do you want to be, Arnold?" Arnold in a slow deliberate voice replied, "I'll be Bach."

tha-tha-that's all folks!

Have a great day, may you be always blessed and your wallet always full, May you find fresh pasture and cool shade. Be blessed my friends!
write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, although if you must put me down read the Whole blog first!
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME



SOURCES
(1)OXYGEN SUPPLY.COM
http://www.freewebs.com/bestchoice/oxygensupplyproduct.htm
(2)Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions/Immune system 'escape hatch' gives cancer cells traction-Contact: David March
Public release date: 16-Jul-2007
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-07/jhmi-is071607.php

No comments: