Tuesday, September 25, 2007

reversing Diabetes

(1)
If you are pre-diabetic, that means you have reduced insulin sensitivity but haven't yet been diagnosed with full-blown adult onset type 2 diabetes. In most cases, you can directly reverse this condition and return to a healthy metabolic state by making new choices in your foods and physical exercise. Remember, diabetes is a disease that is quite easy to reverse if you catch it early enough. And if you're pre-diabetic, you have an opportunity to reverse the situation right now.
Reversing it means making some tough choices in your life. It means, first of all, getting out and engaging in physical exercise on a regular basis. That's 45 minutes a day of walking, or something more strenuous if you can handle it. If you can't walk 45 minutes a day, walk 30 minutes a day. If you can't walk 30 minutes a day, walk 5 minutes a day. If you can't walk 5 minutes a day, just get up out of your chair 3 times -- do something to increase your exercise stamina, and work towards walking 45 minutes a day. Everybody can do something. Sitting around doing nothing is no excuse, and it will directly lead you to full-blown diabetes. (Diabetics are really good at making excuses. I know, I used to be pre-diabetic. I would find every reason in the world to avoid physical exercise.)
The second thing people can do is give up all foods that promote diabetes. This means foods that contain ingredients like refined white sugar, sucrose, corn syrup, high-fructose corn syrup, dextrose, white flour, enriched flours, and so on. So that means getting rid of all ice cream, cakes, cookies, sweets, desserts, candy bars, etc. These foods are causing your diabetes. Now, you won't hear this from the American Diabetes Association, because that organization is, to put it bluntly, actually thriving on the skyrocketing trend of diabetes in the United States. I've never found the ADA to actually give beneficial nutritional advice that would help people reverse diabetes. Remember, they are funded in large part by pharmaceutical companies who would actually lose customers if people reversed their diabetic conditions. It's not a conspiracy: it's just plain old corporate greed."



I've found that eating large quantities of Cinnamon each morning in my oatmeal is very helpful.

Or I could take cinnamon caps

Cinnamon has been a big open secret for diabetes, it really puts the breaks on the blood glucose levels. I load up my morning oatmeal with it. I struggle with getting enough fibre so I eat oatmeal in the AM.

coconut oil

is great for cooking and for continued weight loss. I really notice the difference in my weight control when I'm out of it for a while.

The best healer and the one that has made the biggest change in my health isCellPower™ cellpower~natural cures,natural alternative medicine,body rescue alkalizing,most alkalizing,alkalizing drops,body ph health<br />natural healing,cell health,oxygenate,cellpower,detoxify; with it's cellular oxygenating power, the pH adjustment and bacterial/viral/fungal control has really CHANGED MY LIFE!

I've found eating whole raw foods really helps too. The enzymes we need are totally absent in our typically cooked foods. A good goal is to eat about 1/3 raw foods each day.

Also eating Alkalizing foods brings our bodies from an acidic [sick] condition to a healthy one.

Another thing we rarely ever talk about is our air supply, we know about pollution but did you know also that there is getting to be less and less oxygen in our air? We NEED lots of it for cell health [cells being the smallest parts of our body's health requirement.]

Things like Candidiasis are rampant among diabetics, fungal infections must be brought under control.

These are a few of the reasons why CellPower™ is so good for me; it has enzymes, fungus-killers, it is alkalizing, and the oxygen it pumps into each and every cell gives me boosts of strength and health. I'm just happy, for the first time in my nearly 60 years. I feel good and I am healing up from diabetes, candidiasis and Fibromyalgia, I think even the stroke damage is getting to be less pervasive. And due to CellPower™ I never get any infectious diseases, colds, flu [and I used to be sick for months at a time, folks]

My allergies are getting to be less prominant, I can be outside for hours and I can still see the next day!!!!! In fact I can get up in the morning and NOT feel like I've been chopping onions all night long! My eyes don't sting, I used to be blind for a while each morning due to stinging and THAT IS GONE.

I had completely lost my sense of smell but it's coming back and my sense of taste too.

Words can't convey how exciting it is to start getting well, And How Many problems I had that are just non-esistant now.

I'm just talking about myself here, Hey it's MY blog I can do that. I can hope all of you will get well too though. In fact even though I do sell CellPower™ and make a few bucks off the sale of each bottle of a month's supply of it; at $25.00 I only make just a few bucks, remember there are costs of buying the inventory, and I pay shipping pretty much all over the world, Mostly I want others to be getting well like I have.

In truth Even though I eat no processed foods, nor anything with MSG,few grains, nothing microwaved, no High Fructose Corn Syrup, no sugar [well a little in the form of dark chocolate candy, infrequently] only a bit of raw honey, very little carbs, NO Genetically modified foods, I'm not all that strict with myself, I do mostly eat chicken and vegetables. I'm no exercise fanatic, because I just don't have the time. I have 5 yahoo groups I take care of, two blogs, and a message group, I also write devotionals and working on couple of books, all sedentary activities. I still maintain my yard, however and build furniture when I think of something I want to build. I keep our tiny home clean when I feel like I want to, but I don't climb on some expensive piece of bulky machinery to force my muscles to do something they aren't used to doing, but I do want to buy a bicycle to go on the occasional foray into the countryside.

So that'a it for today, I wish you all the very best of hrealth and well-being:

Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

Oh, oh don't forget I've started a new healthwatch message group so you can see what's dangerous to our health out there, you can post at will, I don't censor nor condemn other's posts, There's no voting. I just enjoy input, post your site or your own articles:healthwatch Join free!

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~~Jokes And inspirations~~~~

Don't you wish there were a knob on the TV to
turn up the intelligence? There's one marked
'Brightness,' but it doesn't work.
-- Gallagher

You couldn't even prove the White House staff
sane beyond a reasonable doubt.
-- Ed Meese, on the Hinckley verdict

The point of philosophy is to start with
something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to
end with something so paradoxical that no one
will believe it.
-- Bertrand Russell, The Philosophy
of Logical Atomism

It's a dangerous business going out your front
door.
-- J. R. R. Tolkien
~~~
A frustrated father vented, "When I was a youngster, I was disciplined by being sent to my room without supper. But in my son's room, he has his own color TV, telephone, computer, and CD player."

"So what do you do?" asked his friend.

"I send him to MY room!" exclaimed the father
~~~
A Cop pulled a car over for speeding.

When the Cop asked the driver why he was traveling 95mph, the driver answered that he was a juggler on his way to do a show for a birthday party and didn't want to be late.

The Cop told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket.

The driver told the Cop that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The Cop told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car, and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler stated that he could, so the Cop got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler.

While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car.

The driver got out, watched the performance briefly, went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The Cop observed him doing this, and went over to the patrol car, opened the door and asked the driver what he thought he was doing.

The driver replied, "You might as well haul me to jail, cause there's NO way I’ll pass that test."
~~~
Why Pumpkins are Better than Men





1. Pumpkins don’t accuse you of loosing the TV remote!

2. Pumpkins respond quite well to negative re-enforcement!

3. Pumpkins make better pie!

4. Every year you get new Pumpkins to choose from!

5. Pumpkins always greet you with a smile!

6. If you don't like the way a Pumpkin looks, just make up another face!

7. If a Pumpkin starts smelling up your place, just throw him out!

8. Pumpkins don’t expect you to cook and still grow 24 hours a day!

9. You can clean up Pumpkins in just minutes!

10. Pumpkins don’t hide their feelings!

11. Pumpkins don’t stare at other pumpkins!

~~~
Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating

10. You get winded from knocking on the door.

9. You have another kid chew the candy for you.

8. You ask for high fiber candy only.

7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.

6. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you're not
wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and can't
remember the rest.

4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of
restraining orders.

3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't
dislodge your hairpiece.

2. You're the only Super Hero in the neighborhood with a
walker.

1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.
~~~
Be blessed my friends!

SOURCES
(1)Newstarget.com/reversing diabetes means making tough choices in foods, nutrition and exercise
http://www.newstarget.com/002035.html

No comments: