Monday, September 3, 2007

WHERE I WAS, WHERE I AM, WHAT HELPS

I have a friend from when I lived close to Seattle, who is just barely a year older than I am and the last I heard she is in the hospital and she's giving up the fight.
Just last year I felt that sick, I was diabetic, and all my systems were getting compromised one after another, I was so fat there were a lot of things I needed help doing like tying my shoes and some other even more embarrassing help. I hurt so bad and felt so awful all the time, my blood sugar levels were way outta control I could barely sleep and I had no energy. I ate like the oinker I resembled. After working hard to lose weight and get fitter I've lowered my blood sugar levels to rock bottom. I'm in control of my eating, exercising, I no longer live to eat but eat to live.

My diet currently is not that exciting but it is mostly adequate, I still get hungry, to keep my weight down and hopefully lose more? But the truly exciting thing is I'm feeling so much better, I'm busily making clothes and taking in or giving away all the horribly huge things I have in my closet, See as I was so fat I quit caring what I looked like and I chose my clothing, not for style, but simply if they were big enough to hide at least some of the rolls. I can tie my shoes pretty easily now, and my feet aren't nearly as swollen, I have energy and more importantly I have my ambition back, To explain... I not only have the ability to get things done, but have the 'want to' also.

A great side effect of getting well and having a future again is that I'm just happy,
for me this is really something because a big part of my problem is that I've always struggled with deep depression. I was bi-polar also so I know the difference between the euphoria of the high part of the disease and just happy. God delivered me from the bi-polar part.

I started taking CellPower™
cellpower~natural cures,natural alternative medicine,body rescue alkalizing,most alkalizing,alkalizing drops,body ph health<br />natural healing,cell health,oxygenate,cellpower,detoxify, and my weight loss and better eating doctors got a hold of me.

Some of the things I've learned while doing this journal:

~Cinnamon really lowers the blood sugar, but you need to take a lot of it
~taking liver cleanses really help the diabetic person get control of blood glucose
~Glutathione-the master antioxidant is a great helper to counteract many diabetic complications.
~4 essential minerals for diabetics
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
~coconut oil


for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight
~Essential fatty acidsfor better health
~FLAX SEED OIL

I've also learned not to eat ANY MSG it puts weight on, seriously! Or any /high Fructose Corn syrup, it also makes the extra poundage gather at the waist.

Mostly though the CellPower™ has given me the power boost towards great health. It properly adjusts the body pH, fights viruses,bacteria, and fungi,helps lower blood pressure, adds enzymes to the body lost from cooking foods. It can help with:Allergies pH imbalances Emphysema Indigestion Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) Kidney infections Chronic fatigue syndrome Skin disorders Bronchial asthma Arthritis and joint pain Short-term memory loss Fibromyalgia Viral, fungal, and bacterial infections Muscle pain Candidiasis, and for me it HAS!

Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, although if you must put me down read the Whole blog first!
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~~Jokes And inspiration~~~~
A walker noticed an old lady sitting on her front step, so he walked up
to her and said, "I couldn't help noticing how happy you look! What
is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a
nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack
Daniels every week, and eat only junk food. On week-ends, I pop pills
and do no exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Twenty-four," she replied.
~~~
The only reason some people get lost in thought
is because it's unfamiliar territory.
-- Paul Fix

We do what we must, and call it by the best
names.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with
which millionaires tolerate the disadvantages of
their wealth.
-- Rex Stout

~~~
Junior high school students in Chicago were studying the Seven Wonders of the World. At
the end of the lesson, the students were asked to list what they considered to be the Seven
Wonders of the World. Though there was some disagreement, the following received the
most votes:

1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. The Taj Mahal in India
3. The Grand Canyonin Arizona
4. The Panama Canal
5. The EmpireState Building
6. St. Peter's Basilica
7. China's Great Wall

While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student, a quiet girl, hadn't turned in her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The quiet girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many." The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help."

The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the Seven Wonders of the World are:

1. to touch...
2. to taste...
3. to see...
4. to hear... (She hesitated a little, and then added...)
5. to feel...
6. to laugh...
7. and to love.

The room was so quiet, you could have heard a pin drop.

May this story serve as a gentle reminder to all of us that the things we overlook as simple and ordinary are often the most wonderful - and we don't have to travel anywhere special to experience them.

Have a Grrreat day!

No comments: