Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DETAILS ON ENZYMES

Sign-up for the weekly newsletter digest that is packed with the latest news in healthy living, you need this resource interactive
write to me at webriter@verizon.net or mark_my_bailey@yahoo.com.
******************DETAILS ON ENZYMES*****************
Enzymes are proteins made up of amino acids. They are catalysts to create biological reactions, they are not used up in the process. Some of the required reactions[biological function] would happen very slowly or not a all without the enzymes. The amino acids in enzymes connect to make protein chains. These chains often bond together, creating patterns that seem to fold or twist into certain shapes, this gives each its distinct characteistics and function. If the specific pattern is disrupted the enzyme could be rendered inactive or be destroyed.

Enzyme each have a specific function and are essential to every spect of life, and they perform all the functions necessary for life. Without these basic biochemical purposes occuring; building compounds to break down substances [digestion, for instance], elimination of unwanted chemicals, life becomes encreasingly more precarious.

Food we eat is essentially just a mix of chemicals broken down by enzymes. Nutrients released by the foods we eat are the raw materials for our ability to maintain health. Vitamins and other nurtrients cannot be used in the body by themselves but are assisted by the action of the various enzymes. Enzymes are the key that unlocks all the goodness [vitamins, minerals, proteins and each amino acid-hormones that produce the health from various organs doing their jobs properly] in each tasty morsel we eat. Enzymes, while not alive themselves are the workers that assist many biological, chemical, and metabolic reactions.

Often enzymes need certain vitamins and minerals like Magnesium [which participates in over 300 enzymatic reactions] to be utilized properly, these are called co-enzymes. All enzymes are necessary and if a co-enzyme is not available, the enzyme in question will not perform its duties. This is why we need whole fresh foods, complete balance of diet and foods that are raw and grown with good healthy soils that have all the raw ingredients to make for healthy plants to help us stay healthy, see how all of this is important, how everything on the planet contributes to the health of the rest?

Enzymes run the body, every single operation in the whole organism must be facilitated by enzymes, Without the role the enzymes play illness begins to befall the body. All the additional supplements you can take will not be efficasious if the proper enzymes are not in evidence to break them down and allow them to be absorbed by the body. Cooked enzymes are dead enzymes, they do not help the body to maintain health.

Lack of digestive enzymes can cause any of the following and probably a lot more: Diabetes, Allergies, Skin afflictions, Arthrtis, Fibrocystic or cystic breast disease, Lysosomal Storage Diseases-Fabry, Gaucher, Hurler, Niemann-Pick, Pompe, Tay-Sachs diseases, Sleep disorders, RA, osteoarthritis and fibrositis, chronic fatigue, depression, weight loss, and cancers. In fact a 100% whole raw, fresh foods diet is often used to clean a body of a cancer that has set up shop, by those cancer clinics you hear about with the awesome rate of cures.

We NEED ENZYMES TO DIGEST OUR FOODS!! We don't get them from cooked foods. No proper digestion- no health, we just can't assimilate our foods without digestive enzymes, but never fear, my dear, you can still get some of these lovely digestive enzymes from your pancreas, you know that nice little organ nestled by the liver that gives us insulin to keep us from being Diabetics? One small problem however, our poor over-worked pancreas only has a finite amount of digestive enzymes to give us when we eat too much cooked foods, then it's curtains, Bub, you just get sicker and sicker, then you die. Juicy health


Ok, I'm not a Scientist, I'm merely paraphrasing what science has come up with to make easy reading for an extremely complicated subject, Please read the sources I've listed for yourself, to learn more.

In order to make sure I get plenty of enzymes I take CellPower™ because for one thing it does have lots of digestive enzymes in it, also it helps to balance the pH levels and is antibiotic, anti-viral-and anti-fungal.

Also: SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
I also eat, one of the best fats for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight.
~coconut oil


*************************************
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~Jokes And inspirations/quotes~~~
As you journey through life take a minute every
now and then to give a thought for the other
fellow. He could be plotting something.
-- Hagar the Horrible

Man is a clever animal who behaves like an
imbecile.
-- Albert Schweitzer

I get up every morning determined to both change
the world and have one hell of a good time.
Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
-- E. B. White

There is a tragic flaw in our precious
Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it.
This is it: Only nut cases want to be president.
-- Kurt Vonnegut
~~~
Seventeenth Chapter
A Sunday school teacher was giving her class the assignment for the next week.
"Next Sunday," she said, "we are going to talk about liars, and in preparation for our lesson I want you all to read the Seventeenth Chapter of Mark."
The following week, at the beginning of the class meeting, the teacher said, "Now then, all of you who have prepared for the lesson by reading the Seventeenth Chapter of Mark, please step to the front of the room."
About half the class rose and came forward.
"The rest of you may leave," said the teacher, "these students are the ones I want to talk to. There is no Seventeenth Chapter in the Book of Mark."
~~~
Helping To Clean The Dishes
Just after the maid had been fired, she took five bucks from her purse and threw it to Fido, the family dog.
When asked why by her former employer, she answered, "I never forget a friend. This was for helping me clean the dishes all the time!"
~~~
Calf Value
A motorist driving by a Texas ranch hit and killed a calf that was crossing the road.
The driver went to the owner of the calf and explained what had happened. He then asked what the animal was worth.
"Oh, about $200 today," said the rancher.
"But in six years it would have been worth $900. So $900 is what I'm out."
The motorist sat down and wrote out a check and handed it to the farmer.
"Here," he said, "is the check for $900. It is post-dated six years from now."
~~~
Recent Quips from Late Night
"Actually, political experts say that Mitt Romney has the No. 1 thing John McCain is looking for in a vice presidential candidate - an organ donor card." --Jay Leno
"President Bush says if John McCain is the Republican nominee, he will campaign for him. Well, you can't do better than that." --David Letterman
"Former President George H.W. Bush will endorse Senator John McCain for president. They have been close friends since the Civil War and the former president says that John McCain is the only candidate who has the strength, the leadership and the vision to dig America out of this giant hole his son has put us in." --Jimmy Kimmel
"Did you see Roger Clemens testifying this week before Congress? One congressman named Elijah Cummings called Clemens, "One of my heroes," and then called him a liar. So, I guess that's what makes you a hero to a congressman pretty much." --Jay Leno
"This week in Sacramento, Mexican President Felipe Calderon spoke to California lawmakers. And out of force of habit, they gave him a driver's license." --Jay Leno
"On Bill O'Reilly's show on Fox, Bill O'Reilly does a segment he calls 'Pinhead or Patriot.' And today President Bush said, 'Well, why can't you be both?'" --Jay Leno
~~~
Calming Albert
In the supermarket was a man pushing a cart which contained a screaming, bellowing baby. The gentleman kept repeating softly, "Don't get excited, Albert; don't scream, Albert; don't yell, Albert; keep calm, Albert."
A woman standing next to him said, "You certainly are to be commended for trying to soothe your son, Albert."
The man looked at her and said, "Lady, I'm Albert!"
~~~
Caught Stealing
A shoplifter was caught red-handed trying to steal a watch from an exclusive jewelry store. "Listen," said the shoplifter, "I know you don't want any trouble either. What do you say I just buy the watch, and we forget about this?"
The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip. The crook looked at the slip and said, "This is a little more than I intended to spend. Can you show me something less expensive?"
~~~
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION THROUGH THE YEARS
2004: I will get my weight down below 170.
2005: I will watch my calories until my weight is below 200.
2006: I will follow my new diet until I get below 220.
2007: I will work out once a week.
2008: I will drive past a gym at least once a week.

2004: I will read at least 20 good books a year.
2005: I will read at least 10 books a year.
2006: I will read 5 books a year.
2007: I will read some articles in the newspaper this year.
2008: I will subscribe to a good humor e-mail list this year.

2004: I will pay off my bank loan promptly.
2005: I will pay off my bank loans promptly.
2006: I will be totally out of debt by next year.
2007: I will try to pay off the debt interest by next year.
2008: I will try to be out of the country by next year.

2004: I will sponsor a disadvantaged foreign child this year.
2005: I will sponsor a disadvantaged domestic child this year.
2006: I will sponsor one kid for lunch at McDonald's this year.
2007: I will sponsor one of my kids for lunch at McDonald's this year.
2008: I will endeavor to remember my children's names this year.
~~~
today's blessing is: May you all maintain long, healthy lives, to be conscious of what you are eating and to have all your food nourish your body for robust health.

SOURCES:
http://www.hum.org/enzyme_health.html
http://www.enzymestuff.com/

No comments: