Wednesday, August 8, 2007

DISADVANTAGES OF SUMMER

I haven't slept well for several days, The heat and humpaditty[sic] has been terrible, more than our nominal air conditioners can handle. We bought air conditioners that would deal with normal summer heat but every year it gets 'abnormally' warm. My blood glucose levels go up when I'm stressed by sleeplessness. Also we were rear ended a few weeks ago and my back is still a bit tight from that. Add to that the drafts from the fan in our bedroom and I get up sore and uncomfortable.

Fortunately the CellPower™
I'm taking has really helped my heart and blood pressure so they aren't a problem,. When one wakes frequently for no reason, the culprit can be the heart's distress in the night. Sleeplessness results because it's hard to get back to sleep. I no longer have those problems, and if I didn't have to battle the high heat and moisture in our home at night I'd sleep quite well. I go to bed early these days; I used to stay up until 2-3am because I dreaded the nightly torture of lying in bed and not being able to sleep, and I'd sleep in until 10am or later, making for short miserable days I'd just endure, no living then it was just an existence. If you think I'm exaggerating, well I am, but in the opposite direction you'd think. It was really the most awful kind of life, I was just waiting to die.

Losing weight and exercising [and I confess there's not as much of that as you'd think] has really changed my life and the CellPower™ has really topped off my efforts by helping me tackle the peripheral problems of IBS and Candidiasis also those pesky and multi-origin allergies that kept me from breathing, made me itch so bad I'd cause bleeding in my skin in my sleep, and then there was the itchy watery eyes that made it so hard to see or keep any eye liner on.


Here's one more thing I've not mentioned yet that CellPower™ has helped me with. I had lesions on my nose, tiny red marks with a scaly edge that nothing would touch, I tried everything in my arsenal, zinc oxide, Hydrogen peroxide and a few secret nostrums, nothing helped, Months went by and I was just sure I had one of the skin cancers mom warned me about in my foolish youth when long before sunscreen was invented I allowed myself to burn like toast in the sun. I mix the CellPower™ in 1 drop to 10 drops of distilled water, I use highly filtered water, and every day I applied that to my nose and around my mouth where I get little cold sores from other allergies, and sweat. I also had a small patch of dry scaly skin on my temple that Of Course I've picked at over the years. All those things have just disappeared, no more scaly patches, no more rashes around my mouth, no more lesions on my nose, Hooray!

~~~[digression]~~~
I'd like to explain something here about why we should use distilled water or filtered water or juice to mix the CellPower™in. It is highly antibiotic, anti-fungal-and anti-viral, and we want all that good healing power in us not cleaning up our water. I always use the last mouthful of CellPower™ as I drink it to hold in my mouth to clean up any bacteria that might mess with my teeth or gums. I am getting a much cleaner, healthier mouth that way. The CellPower™ begins it's work the very minute you start to drink it, it is absorbed into the mucus membranes as soon as it gets in the mouth.

The very best way to get full benefit from the CellPower™, is to shake the bottle very well, then squeeze out 10 drops of it into an empty glass, add 8 oz. of clean water to it and drink it, do this three times per day for the first month, after that you can adjust the dosage to 15 drops three times a day. The taste is like lemon juice in water.

Someone asked why I recommend distilled water to help adjust the pH to alkaline. Not all alkalizing foods are alkaline in nature, for instance Lemons are a very alkalizing food and are intrinsically acid in themselves. CellPower™ is the same way, it helps the body alkalize without being alkaline, but it packs a powerful punch in addition.

~~~[/digression]~~~

OK back to summer and hot weather, Of course we do have cellpower buyers in Australia and New Zealand who are still in the throes of what we call winter, but spring is coming for them too, and hot weather follows.

Anything that causes stress will raise the blood glucose levels, so a bit of a rise in the readings are no cause for alarm.

I read somewhere that a diabetic can more easily assimilate a sweet[or hi-carb] in the pm, but I've found that it's best for my glucose levels to eat any sweet, like fruits at breakfast, then when I'm busy working all morning [my busiest time] I can work it all off and my evening reading proves that out. I have found that eating the wrong foods has a cumulative effect, I can cheat once even twice, but any more will cause my glucose levels to rise and stay up. I'm still not out of the 'normal' or 'controlled' levels, just a bit higher. An adjustment in the mental part of the diet is needed as well as the food part. Heh heh.

These are really helpful for maintaining health and losing weight
coconut oil



for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight,Essential fatty acids,FLAX SEED OIL

AND
THE FOUR ESSENTIAL MINERALS FOR HEALING, of special concern for diabetics:
SELENIUM,
MAGNESIUM,
CHROMIUM,
and ZINC.


Have a great day, may you be always blessed and your wallet always full, May you find fresh pasture and cool shade. Be blessed my friends!

write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I'm so sorry, I've tried for hours to fix the shoutbox chat, but it's just not going to work. I'll work on it again when I get back. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, although if you must put me down read the Whole blog first!
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


AND THE
~~~JOKES~~~

It is true that I was born in Iowa, but I can't
speak for my twin sister.
-- Abigail Van Buren, (Dear Abby)

The public will believe anything, so long as it
is not founded on truth.
-- Edith Sitwell

Too many have dispensed with generosity in order
to practice charity.
--Albert Camus

~~~
"EXPERTS" TELL IT LIKE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS AND EXERCISES IN DISCOURAGEMENT

"Man will never reach the moon regardless of all
future scientific advances." -- Dr. Lee DeForest,
"Father of Radio & Grandfather of Television."

"The bomb will never go off. I speak as an expert in
explosives." - - Admiral William Leahy, US Atomic
Bomb Project

"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power
of the atom." -- Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize in
Physics, 1923

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5
tons." -- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the
relentless march of science, 1949

"I think there is a world market for maybe five
computers " -- --- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM,
1943

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this
country and talked with the best people, and I can
assure you that data processing is a fad that won't
last out the year." -- The editor in charge of
business books for Prentice Hall, 1957

"But what is it good for?" -- Engineer at the
Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill
Gates, 1981

This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be
seriously considered as a means of communication.
The device is inherently of no value to us," --
Western Union internal memo, 1876.

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial
value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in
particular?" -- David Sarnoff's associates in
response to his urgings for investment in the radio
in the 1920s.

"The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in
order to earn better than a 'C,' the idea must be
feasible," -- A Yale University manage ment
professor in response to Fred Smith's paper
proposing reliable overnight delivery service.
(Smith went on to found Federal Express Corp.)

"I'm just glad it'll be Clark Gable who's falling on
his face and not Gary Cooper," -- Gary Cooper on
his decision not to take the leading role in "Gone
With The Wind."

"A cookie store is a bad idea. Besides, the market
research reports say America likes crispy cookies,
not soft and chewy cookies like you make," --
Response to Debbi Fields' idea of starting Mrs.
Fields' Cookies.

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on
the way out," -- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the
Beatles, 1962.

Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible," --
Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.

"If I had thought about it, I wouldn't have done the
experiment. The literature was full of examples
that said you can't do this," - - Spencer Silver on
the work that led to the unique adhesives for
3-M "Post-It" Notepads .

"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to
try and find oil? You're crazy, " -- Drillers who
Edwin L. Drake tried to enlist to his project to
drill for oil in 1859.

"Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently
high plateau." - - Irving Fisher, Professor of
Economics, Yale University, 1929.

"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military
value," -- Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of
Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre, France.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented,"
-- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, US Office of
Patents, 1899.

"The super computer is technologically impossible.
It would take all of the water that flows over
Niagar a Falls to cool the heat generated by the
number of vacuum tubes required." -- Professor of
Electrical Engineering, New York University

"I don't know what use any one could find for a
machine that would make copies of documents. It
certainly couldn't be a feasible business by
itself." -- the head of IBM, refusing to back the
idea, forcing the inventor to found Xerox.

"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous
fiction." -- Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology
at Toulouse, 1872

"The abdomen, the chest, and the brain will forever
be shut from the intrusion of the wise and humane
surgeon," -- Sir John Eric Ericksen, British
surgeon, appointed Surgeon-Extraordinary to Queen
Victoria 1873.

And last but not least...

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in
their home." ;-- Ken Olson, president, chairman and
founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

JUST REMEMBER THIS WHEN SOMEONE POOH-POOS YOUR IDEAS.

~~~
One night a burglar is trying to break into a house. He's sneaking across the lawn when he hears a voice - "Jesus is watching you!" He jumps, turns around, but he doesn't see anything. So he starts creeping across the lawn again. "Jesus is watching you!" He hears it again. So now the burglar is really looking around, and he sees a parrot in a cage by the side of the house. He says to the parrot, "Did you say that?" The parrot answers "Yes I did." So the burglar asks, "What's your name?" The parrot says "Clarence." The burglar says "What kind of stupid idiot would name his parrot Clarence?" The parrot laughs and says, "The same stupid idiot that named his Rottweiler 'Jesus' "

~~~
Have a great day, and by the way, I'm sorry the chat isn't working, I'll be looking around for a better one today and fix the code. I've tried three different codes today and still it's not working, I'm sorry

No comments: