Monday, August 13, 2007

MORE ON ENVIRONMENTAL DANGERS

We've talked about air pollution and stuff added to our foods that are icky and the chemicals involved in 'protecting' the crops from pests and weeds. Now let's go into some of the chemicals that are polluting our soil and water. In Saturday's blog entry we learned that "Nitrate used in 'cured' meats is often found in our water supply" This same Nitrate causes changes in our blood chemistry that makes a sick person [one with breathing difficulties] Very sick and erodes the health of a 'well' person.

Every little thing we ingest, drink, allow on our skin,or breath in that isn't pure stresses our liver's abilities to filter these nasties out. Our bodies are marvels of self-healing, we wade through gallons of chemicals per day and even though each is harmful, and don't kid yourself anything that is NOT natural is harmful in some way, we come out relatively unscathed, but the cumulative effects of all these chemicals will eventually cause some kind of disease. If your body has a weakness for cancer you could break out in tumors, if you are weak in the colon you might have a colon disease; like IBS, Crohn's, Celiac disease or some cancer of the bowel. If you have weakened lungs you might have breathing troubles.

Since each of our body systems is related to all of the others then multi-system failure could result. For instance if you are compromised in the lungs, you may not get the proper amount of oxygen in your blood, that will affect your cells in various ways.

This is another good reason to take CellPower™ which oxygenates each and every cell we have in our bodies.

Ok that's enough of the recap. Ground Pollution:

Years ago we, in the U.S. banned Arsenic and DDT, Surprise, they are both ba-a-ack, in our food supply! {Not to mention that our soil and water is still polluted with both of them]

Anyway, many countries are still sold both of those by US companies to control pests in their countries and we import those foods!

If you think about it; every thing in the soil is leached into the crops. You can't just wash it off because it has become part of the plants themselves.

Here's another fact to ponder. Our farmland has also been abused by spraying on fake fertilizers. There isn't any left that hasn't been ruined by a three-part chemical fertilizer[ nitrogen, phosphate, and water soluble potash] that has caused the soil to lose the trace mineral content. I use manure, mostly rabbit manure and composted leaves. Not the most appetizing sounding additive but it makes yummy veggies.

Another problem with the farmland is not allowing fields to go fallow for a year in every seven...Many farmers have learned that it's best to let the land rest every so often but it has only been a 'good idea' for a few decades.

God even ordered the Israelites to allow a Sabbath rest for the land see Lev 25:2-7
"Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When you enter the land I am going to give you, the land itself must observe a sabbath to the LORD. 3 For six years sow your fields, and for six years prune your vineyards and gather their crops. 4 But in the seventh year the land is to have a sabbath of rest, a sabbath to the LORD. Do not sow your fields or prune your vineyards. 5 Do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the grapes of your untended vines. The land is to have a year of rest. 6 Whatever the land yields during the sabbath year will be food for you--for yourself, your manservant and maidservant, and the hired worker and temporary resident who live among you, 7 as well as for your livestock and the wild animals in your land. Whatever the land produces may be eaten."


Apparently this is pretty important because when they declined to do so, He ordered them to go into exile to Babylonia for the number of years of Sabbath rests they'd neglected to give their land. See Jeremiah.

Often the aquifer, the under ground water reservoir, will be endangered by any number of pollutants, especially chemical ones from construction waste and landfills. Also there are buried barrels of waste stored underground from factory waste that over time will corrupt [they rust] and leach dangerous chemicals into our water supply. Every time someone waters their lawn upon which they have sloshed dangerous chemicals and the extra runs off into the street; or oil on driveways will run off from rainwater into the city drains and right into the water supply.

All of these things will add to the chemical cocktail we imbibe in our tap water.

All the more reason we want to make sure we have a really good anti-oxidant chasing those pesky free radicals right out of our bodies, another good reason to take CellPower™ every day in a nice clean glass of water or juice.

The air we breath, our food and our water are no longer safe by any stretch of the imagination. They all conspire to make our bodies weak and bring on conditions to make us sick.

I want to make an illustration here. When you have a garden if your plants are healthy and have all the nutrients they need and plenty of soil, water and fresh air they are not likely to be attacked by insects which after all are there to breakdown sickly plants and vegetation to make it 'go back to the soil' the old dust-to-dust. thing. I believe germs and other pathogens are our insects to kill us off when we are sickly to take us 'back to the soil'. Think about it, The healthier you are the less likely a disease will attack, you drink poisons, or continually eat poison and you are way too sickly to fight off any pathogen that wants to take you down. Take CellPower™ for the best of health, you will feel better, have a longer, FULLER, life and isn't that what we all want?
~~~recipe~~~

1 organic boneless, skinless Chicken breast{I buy Amish chicken] I try to eat a pain free diet see the pain-free foods list
1 tbs coconut oil

1/2 of a homegrown heirloom zucchini cut in quarters lengthwise
several small or 1 large homegrown heirloom tomato diced with skin on
put in a large cast iron pan,
Season it with :Katy's essence , turn on low heat to warm and put lid on it cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is done. the meat is tender and the veggies are so good.

see also the :acid/alkalizing food lists.
Have a great, Healthy day.

Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, although if you must put me down read the Whole blog first!
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~AND NOW THE Jokes~~~

RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES
Dog Pack Attacks Gator In Florida
At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The alligator, one of the oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the "apex predator", can still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit social structure and "survival of the pack mentality" bred into the canines.

See the remarkable photograph below courtesy of Nature Magazine. Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the gator.

>>>>>
>>>
>>>CAREFUL NOW NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!



~~~
A man is shipwrecked and is the only survivor.

When he wakes up, he's on a beach. The sand is purple. He can't believe it. The sky is purple. He walks around a bit and sees that there is purple grass, purple birds and purple fruit on the purple trees. He’s shocked when he finds that his skin is starting to turn purple, too.

"Oh no!!" he says, "I think I’ve been marooned!!"
~~~

not a joke but it's a great reminder, not just kids are watching we all are and learn by example
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me and I learned that the little things can be the special things in life.

When you thought I wasn't looking I heard you say a prayer, and I knew there is a God I could always talk to and I learned to trust in God.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give of your time and money to help people who had nothing and I learned that those who have something should give to those who don't.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it and I learned we have to take care of what we are given.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't feel good and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it's all right to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I learned most of life's lessons that I need to know to be a good and productive person when I grow up.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked at you and wanted to say, "Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking."

Little eyes see a lot.

~~~
on a light note
If Cat Stevens married Snoop Doggy Dogg, he'd be Cat Doggy Dogg.

If Olivia Newton-John married Wayne Newton, then divorced him to marry Elton John, she'd be Olivia Newton-John Newton John.

If Sondra Locke married Elliott Ness, then divorced him to marry Herman Munster, she'd become Sondra Locke Ness Munster.

If Bea Arthur married Sting, she'd be Bea Sting.

If Tuesday Weld married Hal March III, she'd be Tuesday March 3.

~~~
Please scroll down to previous entries to find lots of sources that will fill you in on our dangerous world much better than I can.

No comments: