Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Flu Vaccine and Antiviral Drugs Won't Stop the Coming Flu Pandemic

There are many articles written these days on the dangers of vaccines, the thimerasol in the vaccines that contains Mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, and other harmful ingredients that are routinely give to children and might be the cause of Autism, note: Amish children are not as at-risk for Autism and it could be that they don't allow such vaccines. Now we find out that they up-coming flu epidemic won't be much by the vaccines that are touted every where we go.


please check out all of the sources below for much more information than I can put in a small blog entry.....

(1)
As you may have heard, the world is overdue for a serious flu pandemic that is expected to kill millions of people. In an attempt to control such a situation, governments in many countries are stockpiling flu vaccines and antiviral drugs. The problem is, they don't work as well as researchers originally thought. Especially in older folks.

It's thought that this flu explosion will begin in China as a result of a strain of bird flu. What's scary is that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that this strain has mutated many times. And to make matters worse, many of these mutations are now resistant to the antiviral drugs we've stockpiled.

Tamiflu is one antiviral that is effective, but it's a patented drug and not widely available. Besides, the bird flu keeps mutating. What works today won't necessarily work tomorrow. Antivirals won't cure you of the flu. There is no cure for a virus. The best they can do is to reduce symptoms and keep it from spreading quickly.

But there's plenty you can do now to prepare for the pandemic. Get ready now, and don't depend on any vaccine to keep you healthy. Here are some of my suggestions as we head into flu season. You can find more details in past articles from my newsletter, available on my website, http://www.womenshealthletter.com, to all newsletter subscribers.

* Wash your hands frequently, and keep them away from your face


I find taking CellPower™ everyday keeps me from ever getting sick no matter what I'm exposed to and trust me I get exposed.....

and also I'm using:
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course
~Glutathione-the master antioxidant is a great helper to counteract many diabetic complications.
~4 essential minerals for diabetics
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
~coconut oil


for the Omega-3~6 balance and losing weight

I quit eating any HFCS and GM food, AND processed foods but I do take:
CellPower™

also I'm using:
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course FLAX SEED OIL is also a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
And one each of the four essential minerals each day:
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC every day.

*************************************
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~jokes and stuff~~~
My boss is without peer when it comes to the rules and regulations that customs officials must follow. But when it comes to the law, well, that's a different story. We were attending a court case in which we were prosecuting a smuggler. The judge asked the court, "Who makes these allegations?"

My boss stood up and proclaimed, "I am the alligator."
~~~
I had just pulled over someone for driving under the influence when another car pulled up behind us. I stopped what I was doing and ventured back to see if the driver needed assistance. "No, I don't need any help," he said, reeking of booze. Then, pointing to the flashing cherry top on the roof of my cruiser, he continued, "I just stopped for the red light."
~~~
While working as a corrections officer at a maximum-security prison, I was assigned to the guest area one day to monitor the inmates and their visitors. I received a call from the reception desk, and was told there was a cab out front, probably waiting for one of the visitors. Sticking my head into the room, I announced, "Did anyone call for a cab?" About 40 inmates immediately raised their hands.

~~~
Stuck in rush-hour traffic, I couldn't help but stare when a burly biker wearing a black leather jacket and chaps pulled up next to me on a shocking pink Harley-Davidson. My first thoughts were, "Is that really a pink Harley? I wonder if he's..." Just then the traffic cleared and he pulled in front of me. On the back of his helmet were stenciled the words "Yes, it is. No, I'm not."
~~~
Because they had no reservations at a busy restaurant, my elderly neighbor and his wife were told there would be a 45-minute wait for a table. "Young man, we're both 90 years old," he told the maitre d'. "We may not have 45 minutes." They were seated immediately.

~~~
Human beings are seventy percent water, and with
some the rest is collagen.
-- Martin Mull

When everyone is somebody, then no one's anybody.
-- W. S. Gilbert

The reason why so few good books are written is
that so few people who can write know anything.
-- Walter Bagehot

All successful newspapers are ceaselessly
querulous and bellicose. They never defend anyone or
anything if they can help it; if the job is forced
on them, they tackle it by denouncing someone or
something else.
-- H. L. Mencken
~~~
Reality is something you rise above.
-- Liza Minnelli

How hard it is, sometimes, to trust the evidence
of one's senses! How reluctantly the mind
consents to reality.
-- Norman Douglas

It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a
conservative without changing a single idea.
-- Robert Anton Wilson

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from
being gruntled.
-P.G. Wodehouse
~~~
An 80-year-old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling.

"I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen-year-old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a man who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day he went out in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun." The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle."

"And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried.

Dumbfounded, the old man replied, "No."

The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!"

"That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."

"That's kind of what I'm getting at ..." replied the doctor.
~~
Be Blessed my friends, Go in Peace, live in Joy, Love in entirety.

sources
(1)http://www.womenshealthletter.com/breakingnewsDetails.php?breaking_id=7
PLEASE CHECK ALL THESE SOURCES MUCH MORE INFO AVAILABLE:
http://www.beinghealthynaturally.com/childrenbabyhealth/dangersvaccine.htm
http://www.wanttoknow.info/060215vaccinesmercurydangers
http://chetday.com/novacarticles.html

No comments: