Sunday, October 21, 2007

NEWSY ENTRY; UPDATE ON THE DIABETES

I grabbed an extra hour of rest this morning and was surprised when I was actually sleeping when the alarm went off. I've been in awful pain these days so much I have had Little sleep for many days. In fact I broke my own rule last night and reluctantly took a tylenol last night. I've been sleeping with my Nikken Kenko wave machine a far infrared light pulser that is supposed to remove pain. I mostly held it in my hand [right] all night with the light on my palm. A lot of pain is centralized in my palm and fourth finger, and my hips... oh Mercy my hips and shoulders just ache all the time.

I kept moving the Kenko all over me, but even after a nice soak in a lobster dip I was just in too much pain to sleep. I feel like my nerves are pinched or the circulation in joints is cut off. Anyway, I took my single regular strength Tylenol and actually fell asleep.

I got up late and just plain forgot to do my blood sugar test or take any insulin. In fact I didn't even remember I hadn't had any insulin all day until it was dinner time, I looked at my register in mid-wait for my reading to come up on the machine, I thought I'd have a super high reading especially since I'd had a huge lapse today and ate, not one but two ice cream cones dipped in chocolate for an early lunch after church. But wait! No, It wasn't high in fact I was about normal for an evening reading, it was 107 and since I'm really wanting to get my body more sensitive to the insulin it manufactures I only take 5 units when it's under 110. I was amazed, I think I'm getting to where I may not need to take any more insulin. To me that's reversed diabetes, when I'm still staying [hey! I do try, you know] on a normal diet and never need any insulin. I know I'll always have the predisposition to have diabetes but I know I'll be a functional 'normal'.

So, back to today's events.

I heard a great sermon after my hot shower to try to work out the joint kinks and put in some Hair kinks. The sermon was about how we shouldn't listen to people who just don't like us as we are. He especially mentioned smiling and how it annoys some people, I smile a lot, but have noticed that lately the people at my church have been stand-off-ish and I'd wondered if I was just too happy-seeming....Any way I decided I'd just go in and smile and nod to those who have begun to stop meeting my eyes.

First though, I had some inspiration and decided to write a quick devotional on Spiritual abscesses, [sorry you'll have to wait until I send it out on Friday to read it.] But it's about holding onto things and seeming to be normal all the while an infection is raging under the surface.

I went straight to the prayer room and guess what I got to use that bit of revelation right then and there with a dear sister who is suffering so much from all her hardships, I told her to just sill it and I'd pray for her, I got to pray for a few others also.

Then at Church someone told me my always smiling was an inspiration to her. Oh Thank you Lord.

All-in-all It was a pretty good day.

Sorry no exposés on food additives or the latest FDA scandals, just lil ol me. But I believe I've turned a few corners, one with the diabetes, and also not be so upset when people throw stones at me.

I have to credit CellPower™ with the diabetes reversing,and also I'm using:
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course FLAX SEED OIL is also a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
And one each of the four essential minerals each day:
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC every day.

*************************************
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~Jokes and stuff~~~
Television is a new medium. It's called a medium
because nothing is well-done.
-- Fred Allen, on the radio program
The Big Show, Dec. 17, 1950

Only the shallow know themselves.
-- Oscar Wilde, Phrases and
Philosophies for the Use of the Young, 1882

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries
disappear and life stands explained.
-- Mark Twain

If scientific reasoning were limited to the
logical processes of arithmetic, we should not get
very far in our understanding of the physical world.
One might as well attempt to grasp the game of
poker entirely by the use of the mathematics of
probability.
-- Vannevar Bush

~~~
THE LAWS OF LIFE

Law of Economics
The amount needed for the present emergency is
always in direct proportion to the amount you had
saved for a vacation.

Law of Mechanical Repair
After your hands become coated with grease, your
nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.

Law of the Workshop
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least
accessible corner.

Law of Probability
The probability of being watched is directly
proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of the Telephone
If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy
signal .

Law of the Alibi
If you tell the boss you were late for work because
you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will
have a flat tire.

Variation Law
If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you
were in will start to move faster than the one you
are in now (works every time).

Law of the Bath
When the body is fully immersed in water, the
telephone will ring.

Law of Close Encounters
The probability of meeting someone you know
increases dramatically when you are with someone you
don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result
When you try to prove to someone that a machine
won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional
to the reach.

Law of the Theater
At any event, the people whose seats are furthest
from the aisle arrive last.

Law of Coffee
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your
boss will ask you t o do something which will last
until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers
If there are only two people in a locker room, they
will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Rugs/Carpets
The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing
face down on a floor covering are directly
correlated to the newness and cost of the
carpet/rug.

Law of Location
No matter where you go, there you are.

Law of Logical Argument
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are
talking about.

Brown's Law
If the shoe fits, it's ugly.

Oliver's Law
A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Wilson's Law
As soon as you find a product that you really like,
they will stop making it.

Doctors' Law
If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor.
By the time you get there, you'll feel better.
Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.

Where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise.


~~~
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to
be there when it goes off.
-- Anonymous

A friend is someone who will help you move. A
real friend is someone who will help you move a
body.
-- Unknown

If you don't know what to do, call the media and
at least give the appearance of doing something.
-- David Peterson

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-- Virginia Woolf


~~~
And that's the world in a nutshell, an
appropriate receptacle.
-- Stan Dunn

For the skeptic there remains only one
consolation: if there should be such a thing as superhuman
law it is administered with subhuman
inefficiency.
-- Eric Ambler

The Romans would never have found time to conquer
the world if they had been obliged first to
learn Latin.
-- Heinrich Heine

Facts are the enemy of truth.
-- Miguel de Cervantes
~~~
Have as great a day as I did today!

No comments: