Friday, October 5, 2007

Blood pressure solutions?

I had very bad [high] blood pressure so I really cut down on salt, ok well; it didn't help, losing weight didn't help, but, it just so happened that I found sea salt and it tasted better; made food taste better, so I started to use it more. My blood pressure went down, Down to Normal.

My adoptive mother had high blood pressure and at times she had blood streaming from her eyes and nose when it topped off to it's highest levels, the sight and treatment made me want to really desire to lower my own Blood pressure. Plus I've already had a stroke, who needs another? To go back to the treatments the docs used to stop my mother's bleeding; they had to stuff chunks of cotton up her nose. EWE!

I decided that the drugs they tried to force on me were not acceptable and I have been losing weight and also I practice some relaxation techniques that seem to help, I basically just stop doing anything and do some very deep breathing. I act like one of those dolls made with rubber bands you pull on the cord and they completely tighten up [inhale soaking up as much air as I can] and on the exhale completely allow head, neck, arms, shoulders, waist to slowly slump and rest there for a few seconds.

Now I eat foods nicely seasoned with sea salt and I enjoy foods again, And my blood pressure is normal, coincidence?

(1)
Blood pressure is partially a function of the heart strength, but high blood pressure is most generally the result of narrow, inelastic arteries. Narrow arteries come from bad fats in the diet as the arteries accumulate plaque, which is composed of entirely of oxidized fats and oxidized cholesterol--which come from the bad fats in your diet. (For more on that subject, see The Cholesterol Scam.)

Inelastic arteries come from a lack of vitamin C, MSM, and phytochemicals (plus other substances, undoubtedly) that are killed during processing and storage of foods. (Basic Supplements discusses the importance of these nutrients and the reason they're absent from most of foods you eat.)

Narrow, inelastic arteries produce high blood pressure. It's as simple as that. Basically, the heart is pumping fluid through a smaller
pipe that can't expand. That situation shows up as high blood pressure in the doctor's office.

The solution is pretty simple, too: Eat more real food.

Real food isn't processed, so it's nutrients are intact. And the fats in real foods are the natural, wholesome, digestible fats that are arguably the most important nutrients in your diet, because they are responsible for every metabolic process in your body. They're responsible for the operation of the brain and the nervous system, for the transport of oxygen, for the metabolism of insulin, the operation of hormones, and the movement of nutrients to and through your cell walls. (For more information, see Oils and Essential Fatty Acids.)

Unfortunately, the doctor's recommendation to "avoid salt" can lead to avoiding some of the healthiest foods on the planet: fermented foods, like Kimchi, that are prepared by salting the food and allowing it to ferment. (See The Importance of Fermentation and What Makes Kimchi so Healthy?)

When real foods are preserved/fermented, the result is high quantities of vitamin C, MSM, and phytochemicals that are missing in the industrial diet. When coupled with good fats like olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, raw butter, (plus eggs and fish, under the right conditions) then high high blood pressure never really becomes an issue.

Of course, any salt that is used should be sea salt. Table salt is bleached to make it white, and "purified" to remove everything but sodium chloride, which eliminates vital minerals like potassium. So using sea salt does make a difference.

The trick is to use unrefined sea salt. There's that old processed foods bugaboo.

(2)
Salt is an essence of Life.

Natural Salt is an essential element in the diet of not only humans but of animals, and even of many plants.

Use of natural salt is as old as human history. Natural Salt is one of the most effective and most widely used of all food seasonings and natural preservatives.
Natural salt is a source of 21 essential and 30 accessory minerals that are essential to our health.
According to some sources, other elements are up to 5% of dry ocean salt.
Refined salt contain only 0.1 - 0.5% other elements.


Of course the best thing I've done for myself has been to take CellPower™ cellpower~natural cures,natural alternative medicine,body rescue alkalizing,most alkalizing,alkalizing drops,body ph health<br />natural healing,cell health,oxygenate,cellpower,detoxify; has really CHANGED MY LIFE!
and also I'm using:
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course FLAX SEED OIL is also a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.

I eat whole foods lots of raw, fresh foods, and try to stay pretty active.
*************************************
Be sure to check out the new interactive health message group healthwatch

I wish all of you the robust, vigorous health I'm getting closer to each day.

Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME


~~~Jokes and inspirations
Phrases from the 50's - Part 2

Not so long ago, this is what you would hear in passing:

"I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible to put a man on the moon by the end of the century. They even have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas."
"Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for $75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday they'll be making more than the president."
"Do you suppose television will ever reach our part of the country?"
"I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."
"It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few married women are having to work to make ends meet."
"It won't be long before young couples are going to have to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work."
"Marriage doesn't mean a thing anymore, Those Hollywood stars seem to be getting divorced at the drop of a hat."
"I'll tell you one thing. If my kid ever talks back to me, they won't be able to sit down for a week."
"Did you know the new church in town is allowing women to wear slacks to their service?"
"Next thing you know is, the government will start paying us not to grow crops."

~~~
All power corrupts, but we need the electricity.
-- Unknown

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is
not thus handicapped.
-- Elbert Hubbard

To read a newspaper is to refrain from reading
something worthwhile. The first discipline of
education must therefore be to refuse resolutely to
feed the mind with canned chatter.
-- Aleister Crowley

We may not imagine how our lives could be more
frustrating and complex--but Congress can.
-- Cullen Hightower

~~~
I don't have a photograph, but you can have my
footprints. They're upstairs in my socks.
-- Groucho Marx, In the film A Day at
the Races

In mathematics you don't understand things. You
just get used to them.
-- Johann von Neumann

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I
always found them.
-- Rodney Dangerfield

If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could
have a pretty good time.
-- Edith Wharton

~~~
FOOTPRINTS...A New Version...
Imagine you and the Lord Jesus are walking down the road together. For much of the way, the Lord's footprints go along steadily, consistently, rarely varying the pace.
But your footprints are a disorganized stream of zigzags, starts, stops, turnarounds, circles, departures, and returns.
For much of the way, it seems to go that way, but gradually your footprints come more in line with the Lord's, soon paralleling His consistently.
You and Jesus are walking as true friends!
This seems perfect, but then an interesting thing happens: Your footprints that once etched the sand next to Jesus' are now walking precisely in His steps.
Inside His larger footprints are your smaller ones, you and Jesus are becoming one.
This goes on for many miles, but gradually you notice another change. The footprints inside the large footprints seem to grow larger.
Eventually they disappear altogether. There is only one set of footprints. They have become one.
This goes on for a long time, but suddenly the second set of footprints is back. This time it seems even worse! Zigzags all over the place. Stops. Starts. Gashes in the sand. A variable mess of prints.
You are amazed and shocked!
Your dream ends.
Now you pray:
"Lord, I understand the first scene, with zigzags and fits. I was a new Christian; I was just learning. But You walked on through the storm and helped me learn to walk with You."
"That is correct."
"And when the smaller footprints were inside of Yours, I was actually learning to walk in Your steps, following You very closely."
"Very good.. You have understood everything so far."
When the smaller footprints grew and filled in Yours, I suppose that I was becoming like You in every way." "Precisely"
"So, Lord, was there a regression or something? The footprints separated, and this time it was worse than at first."
There is a pause as the Lord answers, with a smile in His voice.
"You don't know? It was then that we danced!!
~~~

SOURCES
(1)ABOUT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
http://www.treelight.com/health/healing/HighBloodPressure.html
(2)Educating Instead of Medicating CureZone.com.com/Salts that Heal and Salts that Kill
http://www.curezone.com/foods/saltcure.asp

No comments: