By: Greg Ciola Source: http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com
This is probably the most comprehensive and concise explanation I've ever seen.
Your body’s ability to eliminate toxins and wastes determines your entire state of health. Did you know that every cell, organ, and system in your body is designed to bring in nutrition and fuel to survive, and eliminate waste when it’s done? A majority of this waste eventually ends up in your colon. While discussing the body’s intestinal system is not generally a topic people feel comfortable sharing with others, it’s one that cannot be ignored if you want to remain healthy or restore lost health.I recommend eating 1/3 of the diet raw, the enzymes are in there, they are also in:CellPower™.
The simple truth is that the human body was not designed to handle an overwhelming assault of fried, processed, packaged, microwaved or genetically modified foods. It also can’t handle large amounts of meat, pasteurized and homogenized dairy products, white flour, refined sugar, hydrogenated fats, soda, candy, cakes, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, pesticides, and a host of other ingestible products. All of these items can have a negative effect on your intestinal system and your health over time.
A healthy functioning gastrointestinal system is absolutely critical for good health. If your digestive system is not working perfectly it’s only a matter of time before you go back to the dust of the earth just as the scriptures proclaim. Proper digestion is essential to release the nutrients contained within our foods so they can be absorbed into the bloodstream and nourish the body’s cells with life. Proper elimination of metabolic wastes is also essential to keep the system clean and free of morbid wastes. Any malfunction in the digestive process can ultimately lead to a cellular malfunction, which given enough time, can lead to a complete system malfunction.
The human body is equipped with five major filtering/processing systems and elimination routes that are designed to expel wastes, process nutrients, regulate hormones, and keep the body functioning in a normal, healthy state. They are the gastrointestinal system (colon), liver, kidneys, skin, and lymphatic system. The gastrointestinal system, however, is probably the most important of the five because in many cases, without a healthy gastrointestinal system you are almost guaranteed that the other four bodily systems will be in serious trouble. Although we could spend a great deal of time focusing on each bodily system and its importance to our health, this particular article will focus on the role your intestinal system plays in health, and how you can keep it functioning optimally.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Colon Health
Colorectal cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in the U.S. Over 50,000 Americans die each year from this type of cancer. In men it ranks third in frequency behind lung and prostate cancer, and third in frequency behind lung and breast cancer in women. Colorectal cancer accounts for about 10% of all new cases of cancer each year and approximately 10% of all cancer deaths.
Experts estimate that over 20% of middle-age and older adults may have one or more colon polyps. Up to one in five Americans (approximately 60 million) has irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS accounts for more than 1 out every 10 doctor visits. Some health experts have stated that every American will develop some type of colon disease, polyp, tumor, or colon cancer in their lifetime.
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms for an extended period of time you have reasons to be concerned.
• Diarrhea or constipation
• Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
• Stools that are smaller in width than usual
• Abdominal gas and discomfort
• Frequent gas pains
• A feeling that the bowel never completely empties
• Unexplained weight loss
• Constant tiredness
• Unexplained anemia
Any one of these symptoms could indicate an intestinal disorder that needs attention. It could also be a sign of cancer.
The Role Of Flora & Intestinal Health
More and more health conscious consumers are becoming aware of the importance of intestinal flora when it comes to digestive health. Intestinal flora are colonies of microscopic bacteria found in both the small and large intestine. Nutritional supplements and foods that support the body’s flora are referred to as probiotics. The word probiotic actually has an interesting meaning. “Pro” means to be in favor of something. “Bio” is a prefix meaning life. When the two are put together into the word probiotic, it means to be in favor of life.
Probiotics are life giving aerobic bacteria that serve as the intestinal system’s clean-up crew. The definition of “aerobic” is anything that pertains to, or is caused by the presence of oxygen. Anything anaerobic either lacks oxygen or causes the destruction of oxygen. With probiotics we are talking about life-giving oxygen producing bacteria.
Everyone knows that oxygen is the most critical element for life. Every cell of the body requires oxygen to survive. Without oxygen we would be dead. Oxygen is also nature’s most effective sterilizer and deodorizer. What few realize is that oxygen generated by probiotics is what keeps your intestinal system disinfected and working properly. Without a healthy supply of flora, your health will spiral quickly downward. CellPower™ just happens to give each and every cell in our bodies a boost of oxygen.
A healthy intestinal system contains hundreds of different strains of friendly aerobic bacteria such as acidophilus, bifidus, plantarum, and bulgaricus to name a few, which release an abundance of nascent oxygen (hydrogen peroxide) to keep the intestinal system clean and anaerobic bacteria in check. In addition, flora supports the body’s immune system by thwarting off harmful bacteria and it supports the immune system’s front line defenders, such as your T-cells and natural killer cells. The whole battle of good and bad bacteria that determines health or sickness takes place primarily in your intestinal system. This is why proper digestion, waste removal, and flora balance is so critical when it comes to staying healthy or restoring lost health. Another function of flora is to synthesize certain nutrients such as vitamin K, biotin, and pantothentic acid. Flora can also produce almost all the B vitamins, including niacin, B6, B12, and folic acid, as well as make one B vitamin into another. CellPower™ has the best and safest antibiotic and anti-fungal properties, Silver coilloidals.
According to renowned health expert Dr. Robert O. Young in his book The pH Miracle:
“In a healthy, balanced human digestive system, you’d expect to find three to four pounds of probiotics. Unfortunately, I estimate that most people have less than 25% of the normal amount. Eating animal products and processed foods, ingesting chemicals, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, overeating, and excess stress of all types disrupt and weaken the probiotic colonies and compromise digestion. That, in turn, allows the overgrowth of symptom-causing microforms and all the problems that come along for the ride.” CellPower™ naturally adjusts the ph of the body to Slightly Alkaline.
If you’re like many, you’ve probably overindulged in far too many foods you know you shouldn’t have eaten. Over time, if not eliminated from the body, these foods can impact the colon and eventually ferment, putrefy, and stick to your colon wall like Plaster of Paris. There is only so much abuse your body can handle before it eventually becomes intoxicated and shuts down. One of the first signs of your health going down hill begins with gastrointestinal problems, which by the way are the number one complaint to doctors. If intestinal waste is not fully excreted from the body, over time it can wreak havoc on your health and negatively impact your flora, by causing it to literally suffocate from the overload. Once the body’s aerobic bacteria starts dying off, anaerobic bacteria will get the upper hand and things will start to deteriorate rapidly. It’s like knocking over a domino.
Flora’s Worst Enemy – ANTIOBIOTICS!
In light of the fact that the word probiotic means to be in favor of life, antibiotic has the exact opposite meaning. “Anti” means to be against. In other words, antibiotics are counterproductive to life itself. The main problem with antibiotics is that they cannot distinguish between good aerobic bacteria and unwanted anaerobic bacteria. Antibiotics kill off everything. Excessive use of antibiotics will literally destroy your health and wipe out your immune system.
If life and health are important to you, then you will do everything possible to avoid antibiotics, unless they are absolutely necessary to overcome a stubborn infection or keep you alive during a health crisis. If you’ve ever subjected your body to antibiotics it is imperative that you do an intestinal detox and take a round of probiotics. Many of the health problems people are enduring today can be directly attributed to the overuse of antibiotics.
Sadly, in their lack of understanding on how the human body functions, doctors are prescribing antibiotics like they’re candy. How many people run to the doctor at the sign of the first sniffle to get on a cycle of antibiotics, thinking it will do their body good? We need to question medical intervention a little further before putting things into our body that can potentially harm it. There are plenty of safe, natural alternatives that can do wonders for the body without harming your body’s delicate bacterial balance. Try the safe alternative to antibiotics:CellPower™.
When the body’s intestinal flora diminishes or dies off and the intestinal system is impacted with excess wastes and sludge, you’re more than likely on a slow, steady, downward trend toward serious health complications. As the intestinal system continues to degenerate, unwanted metabolic wastes can be absorbed through the colon wall and into the bloodstream flooding the body with free radicals and carcinogens. At this point, it’s now up to the kidneys, liver and lymphatic system to filter out this mess. But these vital systems can only handle so much abuse before they become overwhelmed and exhibit signs of trouble. Additionally, since many people live sedentary lives, they sweat very little thus denying themselves another powerful waste eliminator. In essence, a malfunctioning intestinal system can eventually lead to a complete system malfunction if not corrected.
Beware Of Parasites & Other Microorganisms
Another often overlooked problem with a colon that is impacted with putrefying, fermenting wastes and inadequate healthy flora is that it can become a breeding ground for unwanted microorganisms, such as parasites, viruses, fungus, flukes, and of course, anaerobic bacteria. These microorganisms fester in this mess as a source of food because your body didn’t do the job.
A perfect analogy of what can happen internally is if you were to leave a pile of dirty dishes in the sink with food crumbs and debris lying around your house for an extended period of time. What do you think would happen? Your home will be invaded with cockroaches, ants, and other microscopic scavengers. Similar things take place in the human body when unwanted wastes and debris are lying around for extended periods of time without being properly eliminated. It’s time we started putting the same kind of focus on internal cleanliness as we do on external cleanliness.
Over the last decade many alternative doctors and nutritionists have been treating parasitic problems in humans, and have linked them directly to a vast array of ailments. Some health researchers estimate that over 90% of the population has parasites residing in their body. Usually we only associate harmful microorganisms with third world countries where the water and food is not always safe. Better think again! Health endangering scavengers could be feeding on, and breeding in, your impacted metabolic waste.
Mucus Doesn’t Only Come From Your Lungs & Nose
To compound the intestinal assault, harmful heavy metals and toxins consumed from your diet force the body into another serious protective reaction. The body will create a mucus film that goes from the tongue straight throughout the intestines in order to stop toxins from making their way into the bloodstream. People with a thick mucus coating on their intestines usually have a noticeable white film on their tongues. As more and more toxins come into the body, more mucus will be produced. Over time, this mucus film can become thicker and harder, and eventually wreak havoc within the intestines.
When digestion isn’t working properly, and food and wastes aren’t being eliminated, you run the risk of autointoxication, a $10 word for self-poisoning. This condition can literally starve the cells in your body by blocking them from receiving their nutrition, eventually causing severe malnutrition. All the supplements in the world will do nothing for your body if the intestinal system is in a state of disarray. Constipation, irregular bowel movements, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, gas, nutritional deficiencies, and other intestinal related problems are in many cases the result of an intestinal system that has been overloaded and is heading for a complete breakdown.
The good news is that there are many things that you can do to reverse this trend and get back on track to health and wellness. Remember – it’s not God’s will that we suffer from all manner of physical ailments. It’s His will that we walk in health all the days of our life.
Things You Must Do To Detoxify & Support Your Intestinal System
Hopefully by now you understand why it is so crucial to address intestinal health. Here are a few things that can be done to clean out excess wastes, rebuild your system, and maintain a healthy gastrointestinal system.
1. Start taking Probiotics: There are many good probiotic supplements on the market to choose from that can help rebuild your intestinal flora. It is important to first do a cleanse of the intestinal system in order to get the bowels working more consistently if you’re constipated, and to get rid of excess waste so there is fertile ground for the probiotics to colonize.
2. Take Digestive enzymes after each meal: Most people are severely enzyme deficient and aren’t adequately breaking their food down that they eat, causing digestive problems and malnourishment. The best way to get enzymes into the body is to start eating more raw organic fruits and vegetables that contain an abundance of life-giving enzymes. Almost all cooked foods and packaged foods are devoid of enzymes. This puts unwanted stress on the body because it has to use its bank of enzyme reserves to break the food down. In addition, it is important to take a high quality full spectrum enzyme supplement after each meal that helps break down protein, fats, and carbohydrates. Enzyme supplements assist the body in breaking food down more effectively so partially digested foods don’t get stuck in the intestinal system causing weight gain. This is a big reason why people have constipation and intestinal build-up, especially those consuming high meat diets where the food didn’t fully break down.
3. Eat more fermented foods: There are some very beneficial fermented foods such as sauerkraut, organically cultured yogurt, cheese, Kefer, sourdough bread, pickles, Tempeh, and Miso to name a few that can help the body tremendously with digestion. Fermentation is a process that activates the enzymes in food and allows bacteria, yeasts and molds to “predigest” which helps break down the proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Fermentation dates back thousands of years and was used to extend the life of food and to enhance flavor. It can do amazing things for your overall digestive health. Researchers believe that the longevity of many in the Far East can be attributed to a lot of the fermented foods they eat regularly. Only recently have more in the West taken a closer look at how fermented foods support the intestinal system and the body’s overall health. In some cases certain foods cannot release their nutritional properties unless they are fermented. Soybeans are a great example of this. The only way you should eat soybeans is in a fermented state. Any other form will not be beneficial and could actually be dangerous.
I disagree with this part I wouldn't risk eating any soy for any reason, most of it is genetically modified and is not recognized by the body as real food.
4. Learn more about eating foods in proper combination: Improper food combinations can be linked to many diseases. This is an area where few people know what to do yet it could have a profound impact on your health. For example, you shouldn’t consume proteins and starches at the same time. Fruit should be eaten separately from all other food. Fruits and vegetables should not be eaten together. There’s a statement about melons that you’ve probably heard before: “Eat it alone or leave it alone.” There are some excellent books on the market that can help you in this department. You should visit a health food store or do some research online to help you in this area as it is vitally important if you want your body to be in balance and functioning at a high state of health.
5. Do a complete intestinal cleanse: Seasonal detoxification is something everyone should do in order to rid the body of excessive wastes and keep the digestive system operational. It’s similar to an oil and lube change. If you change your oil every 3,000 miles on your vehicle and keep your transmission and other engine parts properly lubricated, your vehicle should run much better and last a lot longer than it would if you didn’t do this. The human body is no different. We need to periodically cleanse out our wastes. It doesn’t matter if you’re eating the healthiest foods in the world and living your best or if you’ve overloaded your body with unhealthy foods. The fact is we live in a toxic world and unless you eat everything perfect, you probably need to do an intestinal cleanse once in a while. If you are having intestinal related problems (i.e. gas, bloating, cramps, indigestion, acid reflux, etc.) you need to do at least a 30 to 60 day colon cleanse and more frequent maintenance after that. There are many different ways to cleanse your intestinal system. You can use herbs like senna, fiber, psyllium, Aloe, high roughage, colonics, etc. incorporate the cleansing and detoxification recommendations into your health program.
A very good one: 7 day colon cleanse, but also
and do a search for Kolorex, is a great value and a great product.
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
-----THE GARDEN GNOME
~~~Jokes and Inspiration~~~
I am not young enough to know everything.
-- Oscar Wilde
It is better to know some of the questions than
all of the answers.
-- James Thurber
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the
idea that life is serious.
-- Brendan Gill
Those who agree with us may not be right, but we
admire their astuteness.
-- Cullen Hightower
The Los Angeles Police Dept., the FBI and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.
TheCIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigation, they conclude that rabbits do not exist.
The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads, they burn the forest, killing everything in it -- including the rabbit -- and make no apologies. Their press release on their "successful operation" notes "The rabbit had it coming."
The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling, "OK, OK -- I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"
A hunter took his buddy bird hunting to show how his dog could pin point birds and relay the messages to them.
The dog went into the brush, came back whining. What's he whining, the buddy ask. He's trying to tell us the few birds that are in there are not worth the effort.
Into the brush and back again, the dog came sniffing and grunting. He's trying to tell us we are getting hot on the trail of a flock of birds worth out while.
The next time the dog came out from the brush, he was grabbing sticks and growling, and shaking the fire out of them, and grunting and just throwing an awful excited fit.
What's the dog doing acting in a crazy manner like that, the buddy ask?
He's trying to tell us there are more birds in there than you can shake a stick at!
1. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
2. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
3. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
4. If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
5. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
6. Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
7. Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
8. Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
9. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
10. Why are they called "stands" when they are made for sitting?
11. Why is it call "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
12. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
13. Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites?
14. Why do "overlook" and "oversee" mean opposite things?
15. Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?
16. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
17. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
18. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
19. If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
20. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
~~~THE PASTA DIET
1.. You walka pasta da bakery.
2.. You walka pasta da candy store.
3.. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
4.. You walka pasta da table and fridge.
Try it…you WILL lose weight!
For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
My wish for you all today, and my ver fervent prayer is that you ar in Health and that you prosper as your souls prosper. Be a blessing.