Saturday, November 10, 2007

FINAL STAGES OF MY JOURNEY?

I feel I've gone as far as I can towards reversing my diabetes and I must address some other factors; like the lifelong case of Candidiasis I've had. Since I've investigated what candidiasis can do in the body and since my doctors refuse to aknowledge that disease has it's origins in a compromised body, I've taken it on myself to bring about my own healing. Quackery you say? Well, my response is that most of what we know as modern medicine is quackery, stabs in the dark. I've had severe allergic responses to all the pharma-junk I've been prescribed. I cannot take their medicines, yet they offer nothing else for my problems.

My problems began when the snake-oil antibiotics were invented and I was way overdosed. Then the food industry in my youth began to make 'convenience' foods, and told us all that the nutritional content of the foods they sold were high, just as high as if they weren't cooked to death. TV dinners, boxed Macaroni and Cheese, Coca Cola, finely milled white flour, white sugar, and the stage was set. Already the flora in my colon was out of balance and a childhood of poor dietary choices and
habits of eating formed out of them. All it took was the packet [yes, only one] of birth control pills the doctor handed me while telling me, "These are the 'safe' ones."

A month later my husband was driving me to the city hospital at about 70 miles per hour because I'd lost half of my bodily control from a massive stroke, an aneurysm in my brain. I was 20 years old. I tried still working with doctors to regain the parts I'd lost, but their only answer was more drugs, I couldn't communicate my problems to them because they, en masse refused to listen. Finally they put me on a mild psycho-tropic that even at half doses caused me to fall asleep in public! The doctor insisted I needed to start taking the full dosage, and then I balked, I quit taking any drugs, by then ASA made me so sick from taking it I could no longer take that either. Then I took one Motrin one evening and my entire face swelled up [yes, this is not an exaggeration] from my nose on down so that I thought I'd get stretch marks. The paramedics came out and gave me an epinephrine shot and a benadryl shot, neither of which took the swelling down, and by this time it was difficult to breathe. I found out I'm also allergic to benedryl,[haha] the allergy medicine.

I've found I can take one Tylenol very rarely for pain and it really helps me then, but I am not so sensitized by being constantly medicated and my own pain defence system kicks in and I don't have nearly the pain others have, from hearing them I can only deduce this of course. But, and here's a great example when I've had toothaches, they really weren't all that bad.

I've known of people lying in bed moaning and I barely let it influence my day, After I had a tooth extracted I had nearly no pain either, I never even filled the pain prescription. I'm not bragging, I'm merely giving anecdotal evidence of what the taking of medicine can cause, more sensitivity, more pain.

At any rate, I'm at a stage where I either stay sick from this candidiasis or I take control. See: Candidiasis Diabetes, and Alphabet diseases

I ordered
, it came and I'm eliminating all sugars, grains, yeasts, vinegars and mushrooms from my diet that is already all whole foods and pure water. This diet restriction is very important for candidiasis control.

Also I'm taking CellPower™ another fungus killer,
And FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course
~Glutathione-the master antioxidant is a great helper to counteract many diabetic complications.
~4 essential minerals for diabetics
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
~coconut oil a great fungus killer too

Which incidentally is another fungi-cide and energy booster.


It's very important to keep all yeasts and grains out of the diet while getting rid of the candida imbalance. Candida is a part of our intestinal flora, but the antibiotics/ bad diet etc can cause this normal flora go nuts and try to take over your body, to see the symptoms: IBS, HEMORRHOIDS, CANDIDIASIS-BOWEL TROUBLES.

So, from now on I'll be reporting on the candidiasis symptoms and how my recovery from that is affecting the last of my diabetes. I've already gotten rid of most of my pain. YAY!

*************************************
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~~~Jokes and Inspiration~~~
Lawyers, I suppose, were children once.
-- Charles Lamb

When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into
action. They rented out my room.
-- Woody Allen

Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more
than half of the people are right more than half
the time.
-- E. B. White, New Yorker, July 3,
1944

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says
can never be accurate, because he unconsciously
translates what he hears into something he can
understand.
-- Bertrand Russell
~~~
There was a time when we expected nothing of our
children but obedience, as opposed to the
present, when we expect everything of them but
obedience.
-- Anatole Broyard

With Epcot Center the Disney corporation has
accomplished something I didn't think possible in
today's world. They have created a land of
make-believe that's worse than regular life.
-- P. J. O'Rourke

No matter how rich you become, how famous or
powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will
still pretty much depend on the weather.
-- Michael Pritchard

It has always been the prerogative of children
and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no
clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit, and
the emperor remains an emperor.
-- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

~~~
over a Gynecologist's Office:
"Dr. Jones, at your cervix."
*************************
In a Podiatrist's office:
Time wounds all heels."
**************************
On a Septic Tank Truck :
Yesterday's Meals on Wheels
**************************
At a Proctologist's door:
"To expedite your visit please back in."
**************************
On a Plumber's truck:
"We repair what your husband fixed."
**************************
On another Plumber's truck:
"Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber..!!"
**************************
On a Church's Billboard:
"7 days without God makes one weak."
**************************
At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee :
"Invite us to your next blowout."
**************************
At a Towing company:
"We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."
**************************
On an Electrician's truck:
"Let us remove your shorts!!"
************************
In a Nonsmoking Area:
"If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."
**************************
On a Maternity Room door:
"Push. Push. Push."
************************
At an Optometrist's Office :
If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place."
**************************
On a Taxidermist's window:
"We really know our stuff."
************************
On a Fence:
"Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!"
*************************
At a Car Dealership:
"The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment."
************************
Outside a Muffler Shop:
No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."
**************************
In a Veterinarian's waiting room:
"Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"
**************************
At the Electric Company:
"We would be delighted if you send in your payment.
However, if you don't, you will be."
**************************
In a Restaurant window :
"Don't stand there and be hungry, Come on in and get fed up."
**************************
In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
"Drive carefully. We'll wait."
**************************
At a Propane Filling Station ,
"Thank heaven for little grills."
**************************
And don't forget the sign at a
Chicago Radiator Shop:
"Best place in town to take a leak."
~~~
Pediatric Nurse

A nurse on the pediatric ward, before listening to the little ones chests,
would plug the stethoscope into their ears and let them listen to their
own hearts. Their eyes would always light up with awe, but she never got a
response equal to four-year old David's comment.

Gently she tucked the stethoscope into his ears and placed the disk over
his heart. "Listen", she said..........."What do you suppose that is?" He
drew his eyebrows together in a puzzled line and looked up as if lost in
the mystery of the strange tap - tap - tapping deep in his chest. Then his
face broke out in a wondrous grin and he asked, "Is that Jesus knocking?"
~~~
A hunter took his buddy bird hunting to show how his dog could pin point birds and relay the messages to them.

The dog went into the brush, came back whining. What's he whining, the buddy ask. He's trying to tell us the few birds that are in there are not worth the effort.

Into the brush and back again, the dog came sniffing and grunting. He's trying to tell us we are getting hot on the trail of a flock of birds worth out while.

The next time the dog came out from the brush, he was grabbing sticks and growling, and shaking the fire out of them, and grunting and just throwing an awful excited fit.

What's the dog doing acting in a crazy manner like that, the buddy ask?

He's trying to tell us there are more birds in there than you can shake a stick at!

~~~
Just for today, if that's all you can do, Seek Peace and persue it, find someone and be a blessing. I wish you all great Joy and peace, and blessings, today and forever.

No comments: