Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oxygenating and health

I'm not doing another blog today on MRSA: the infection that can take a licking and keeps on ticking, or Candidiasis: the fungus amongus all, but There is another important subject for today: Oxygen, how much do we need and how do we get it?

See: Oxygenating and antioxidants, and then we'll go on from there.
[quiz]
Do you wake up tired, even after eight hours of sleep?
Do you sleep restlessly, waking up frequently?
Do you suffer from chronic fatigue?
Do you have poor physical endurance?
Do you tend to be moody and irritable?
Are you susceptible to colds and the flu?
Do you suffer from allergies?
Do you frequently feel tense and on edge?
Are you frequently constipated?
Do you have frequent pain in your shoulders and/or back?
Do you have weight problems?
Do you crave sweets, alcohol, or soda?
If more than 3 of these apply to you, your body may not be taking in enough oxygen."

(1)
It is now generally accepted that the earth’s atmosphere first had free oxygen around 2300 million years (m.y.) ago (Kasting, 2001), and there is no doubt that this change in conditions changed the course of evolution. Prior to that time there might have been small pockets of free oxygen – just as there are localized oxygen-free environments now - but there was no widespread occurrence of oxygen - as the gas O2 - in the atmosphere.



I have read in times past and can't find corroborating websites at present that way back before the 'GREAT FLOOD' the Earth was watered with a mist and the oxygen content of our atmosphere was much greater then than now [more about this later, but since we have injected so much pollution in our air we are suffering a global oxygen deprivation]. At that time people had much longer lives, But since the flood our atmosphere and our lungs have had to get by on a much lower oxygen content. Add to that our propensity for not filling our lungs each time we breathe and it is a recipe for illness.

I read somewhere, and even tried for a short time, where if you put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in a glass of water [food grade only please] it will help to oxygenate our cells as they are intended to be. One must take an extra drop each day and after a while the taste is way too much for me, so I quit doing it, but it was the right track, we all do need more oxygen in our cells for optimum health. Ok before you get upset remember our bodies produce H202 sall by itself as a respoinse to infections, so contrary to modern A.M.A quackery informatuion; H202 is not hazardous taken internally.

Now I get the extra oxygen with my CellPower™ That just happens to give each and every cell in our bodies a boost of oxygen and raises the pH level to normal levels.

Another way to get that boost is to do deep breathing exercises often, I breathe in as deeply as I can I try to hold open my throat while hold my breath so it sort of feels like the air can still move in and out. Breathe in to the count of none [or as quickly as you can] Hold for a few seconds and breathe out to the count of 10 or as long as you can slowly breathe out. This isn't anything difficult and can be done discreetly in public.

As we get older we get lazier and don't breathe deeply, we get less and less recuperative oxygen in our bodies just as we are beginning to need it more through senescence. Pneumonia is often called 'the old person's friend' because slowly the infections lying around waiting in the lungs causes illness to creep in, cachexia to occur, and death to release.

Just so you can see that there are many and varied symptoms related to lack of sufficient oxygen:
(2)
Medical symptoms of oxygen deficiency include: acid stomach, bacterial, viral and parasitic infections, bronchial problems, chronic hostility, circulation problems, depression, dizziness, fatigue, irrational behavior, irritation, lowered immunity to colds, flu and infections, memory loss, muscle aches, overall bodily weakness, poor digestion, tumors and deposit buildups.


Yikes! I'm so glad I get lots of extra oxygen per day. One site I cam across claims that cancer's prime cause is a lack of oxygen. I can't quite go that far but I'm willing to go out on a limb and say ill health as in acidic pH and low cellular oxygen levels will create conditions where cancers can thrive.

again this is where CellPower™ can really help, now you can buy it in your local health food store, but if you are like me and your local health food store isn't that local I can send you some.

I'm reversing my diabetes and getting WELL. Anyone can do the same. I also take:
FLAX SEED OIL for my colon, but of course
~Glutathione-the master antioxidant is a great helper to counteract many diabetic complications.
~4 essential minerals for diabetics
~SELENIUMhelps immune system,fights infection and aids circulation
~MAGNESIUMhelps to relax you, aids stress and muscle relaxing
~CHROMIUMimproves insulin sensitivity, and helps lower blood sugar.
~ZINC especially to help you heal.
~coconut oil



*************************************
Be sure to check out my new favorite interactive health message group healthwatch
Write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features. I do appreciate the feedback even if it’s negative, Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

-----THE GARDEN GNOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~~~Jokes and Inspiration~~~
Special-interest publications should realize that
if they are attracting enough advertising and
readers to make a profit, the interest is not so
special.
-- Fran Lebowitz

The petty economies of the rich are just as
amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor.
-- William Feather

In three words I can sum up everything I've
learned about life: it goes on.
-- Robert Frost

Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is
to go insane.
-- Philip K. Dick
~~~
A woman
brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she placed her pet
on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the
bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head
sadly and said, "I'm sorry, your duck Cuddles has passed
away."
The
distressed owner wailed,”Are you sure?"
"Yes, I
am sure. The duck is dead" he replied.
"How
can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean, you haven't done
any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or
something."
The
vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room, and
returned a few moments later with a black Labrador . As the duck's
owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put
his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to
bottom. He then looked at the vet with sad eyes and shook his
head. The vet patted the dog and took it out the exam
room and returned a few moments later with a cat.
The
cat jumped up on the table and also sniffed delicately at the bird
from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook
its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.
The
vet looked at the woman and said,”I'm sorry, but as I said, this is a
most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck. Then the vet
turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he
handed to the woman. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the
bill.
"$150"
she cried, $150.00 just to tell me my duck is dead?!!"
The
vet shrugged, "I'm sorry, if you had taken my word for it, the bill
would have been $20.00, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's
now $150.00."

~~~
From a Dog's Diary:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!



Excerpts from a Cat's Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates of what I am capable. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He obviously has a screw loose.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe ... for now.

~~~
you are Canadian if:
1. You understand the phrase "Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield." (napkin, french fries with melted cheese on the sofa)

2. You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars.

3. You drink Pop, not Soda.

4. You know what a Mickey and 2-4 mean (Half a twenty six ounce bottle of liquor and a case of 24 bottles of beer)

5. You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for
your holidays, with good cigars and no Americans.

6. You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway.

7. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.

8. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers. (a store that gives a rebate in the form of play money- the store is a Canadian icon, and they are everywhere)

9. You know that Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical
group. (they are puppets from a kids show that was on air for ever)

10. You get excited whenever an American television show mentions
Canada.

11. You brag to Americans that: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion &
many more, are Canadians.

12. You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a Canadian!

13. You know what a touque is. (1. A chef's hat, 2. a knitted cap)

14. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

15. You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always
pronounced "Zed" not "Zee"

16. Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but
requires 6 pages for hockey.

17. You know that the four seasons mean: almost winter, winter, still
winter, and road work.

18. You know that when it's 25 degrees outside, it's a warm day.

19. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials. (beer)

20. You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan".
(Sas-Kat-chew-wan)

21. You perk up when you hear the theme song from 'Hockey Night in
Canada'.

22. You were in grade 12, not the 12th grade.

23. "Eh?" is a very important part of your vocabulary, and is more
polite than, "Huh?"

24. You actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all of your
Canadian friends!!!! and then you send them to your American friends
just to confuse them...further.

~~~
Have a blessed day, Have lots of Blessings and be a Blessing to many.

SOURCES
(1)http://www.mala.bc.ca/~earles/oxygenation-aug01.htm
http://www.balancedforhealth.com/causeofcancer.htm
(2)http://www.appliedozone.com/oxygen_deficiency_disease.html

No comments: