Monday, April 2, 2007

A GREY DAY; HOW DO I MOTIVATE MYSELF?

The best way I can think of to jump-start myself is by getting up early with a long to-do list. Get dressed, And just start in on the list. I don't know about the rest of you but my blood sugar reading is much lower the earlier in the day that I test. Since I want to read lower I get up earlier than I used to, no sleeping in, no lounging around undressed. In her last years my mother used to stay in her nightie for weeks. She missed appointments forgot the day of the week, and was extremely forgetful. I have a theory that the less one tries to remember the less one does remember; that one's rememberer is like a muscle that needs lots of use to work right.

Today I had to literally drag myself outta bed, and I kept thinking I needed to just get another hour's worth of sleep but I got up, washed my face, took my blood sugar-125 today and took my supplements, and shot, and had my tea and [rye]toast for breakfast. I find this breakfast is the best to get my morning started right it gives me just what I like and need.

Our garbage pick-up is usually early in the AM[like 3am...] on Mondays but I was hoping to get my trash all emptied all over the house and garage so I raced out to get all of it gone.

Then the laundry needed starting, it's up and down the steep basement steps for that.

A friend came over to check out my sewing machine to see why it's not working, at about 10:30AM, and I'm half-way through the blog entry for today...YAY! All that done and it's not even noon.

If you have challenges getting your life on-track I'd really love to hear about them.

a few specific Diabetic aids:
milk thistle Supports healthy liver function and powerful antioxidants work in the liver and kidneys scavenging free radicals.

Alpha lipoic Acid very good for Diabetic support

Diabetic support formula has lots of supplements to keep Diabetes in control.

Chromium can improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose levels.

Cinnamon Helps maintain blood sugar and Promotes normal blood lipid profiles.

No comments: