Saturday, June 9, 2007

GETTING WELL AND OTHER TIPS AND TRICKS.

There is so much we are never told through 'official' channels that might work better for us than high-priced and dangerous products.

Here's one tip I learned when I was a teenager with the occasional, and not so occasional pimple.

<>Use a hot washcloth on it to bring all the stuff to the surface, and use a very clean needle, lance the offending blemish and excise it,[I don't bother with all that I just squeeze it empty, but I'm not so finiky about it] then, right away put hydrogen peroxide on it to bubble away the infectious stuff then put a very generous dab of zinc oxide on it to ease the redness overnight. I do this all the time, it works for me. I hope it works for you, I use a loofah to clear up blackheads, I did it years ago and they never came back.

I also used zinc oxide for a rosacea thing I had on my face once it cleared it right up.

If you are like me and you just can't use antibiotics here's a simple ad effective solution

<>HEALLIX Silver colloidal kills germs better than antibiotics and is so much safer and easier on your body.
Also eating garlic is a good antibiotic, it is the only thing thsat effectively kills gram negative bacteria.

<>Vinegar, what can I say about this little miracle? It can kill weeds [full strength, but be careful]; clean your carpets better than ANY store bought product[ half strength]. and [hot! half strength]it will clean hard water deposits off your dishes, windows, coffee pots etc. Vinegar is a more effective douche for a yeast infection(1/2 vinegar and water]. It can also be used as a hair rinse for brunettes.
The smell dissipates pretty quickly.

<>Hydrogen peroxide....some people swear by the effects of it taken in water, they use "food grade" which is much stronger and add a drop per day to a glass of water [distilled water]. It works great to clean and brighten your teeth, I keep it in for 5 minutes or so, but don't swallow as I have mercury-based fillings. I put it in a small bottle and add a bit of my favorite toothpaste to cover the icky taste of H202, shake and use a tiny bit each day before brushing. It works to soak diabetic feet with sores too. It's also best for any kind of infection on your skin. It works as a safe disinfectant on counter tops etc. A little in an ear with lots of wax will help too, rinse afterwards to get the wax to fall out. It's also good to water your house plants with it. The body itself manufactures H202, so it's a safe thing to use. You can use it to lighten your hair too, but after a while your hair will suffer.

<>Epsom salts...[magnesium sulfate ] Add one or two cups of epsom salts to warm bath water for a soothing and stress-reducing soak. [I mix mine with bath scented powders]eases sore muscles and joints that are older and stiff.
Massage a handful of epsom salts over wet skin to cleanse, exfoliate, and soften the rough spots.
Use a warm salt-soaked compress to reduce swelling from scrapes, use a cold compress to take the sting out of insect bites.
Feed epsom salts to your plants, vegetables, and lawn for greener grass and big, healthy vegetables. A few tablespoons in a gallon of plant watering water will induce plants to put out bigger and more colorful blooms.
Some people use it as a laxative, but I don't.

While I'm on the subject of plants, well sort of, If you have any older blackened bananas, you can put them around your roses, because roses love bananas, If you just have peels then cut them up and blend them with left-over herb tea, black tea, coffee, coffee grounds and apple cores to make a lovely boost for your compost, I dig garbage in my compost every day, [no meat scraps or dairy] and I use orange peels to keep the mice out of my composter. Mice do not like oranges especially the oil from the peel. I like to spray orange oil around my baseboards in the fall to keep the mice in our rural neighborhood from moving in my kitchen. also if you save your orange peels you can fill half with grape jelly to entice the Orioles into your yard, not the ballplayers, silly, the birds!

If you rinse your hair with cool water it will make it softer and have fewer tangles because the cool water conditions it a bit. If you are a blonde put some chamomile tea in the rinse water, if you have darker hair use rosemary.

Ok that's all I can think of right now.

write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features.
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

don't forget:coconut oil
and
Here is what I use to help me de-acidify my body to rid myself of diabetes.
cell powerThis stuff really works, I've spent years looking for something that takes control and just fixes the problems I have, I am nearly pain free, I sleep so much better, the Diabetes is going, and I'm still losing weight! Soon, I hope to be selling it off my site.

Courtroom bloopers

ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?

WITNESS: Yes.

ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?

WITNESS: Uh....

______________________________________

ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?

WITNESS: Yes.

ATTORNEY: How many were boys?

WITNESS: None.

ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?

______________________________________

ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?

WITNESS: By death.

ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?

_____________________________________

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?

WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.

ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?

and This Groaner:
Recently a guy in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings from the Louvre. However, after planning the crime, getting in and out and past security, he was captured only 2 blocks away when his Econoline ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied:

"I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

~~
A boy frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and his Personal Psychic Advisor tells him: "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and exclaimed, "This is great! And where will I meet this beautiful young girl?"

"In her biology class," replied the psychic.

Have a blessed weekend, cya Monday or maybe even Sunday night if I can think of another topic.

No comments: