Thursday, June 21, 2007

WHY NOT GET WELL?

I was amazed when I went to my first diabetics support group, everyone there agreed that, yes, it can be reversed, yet all they wanted to talk about was the complications they were having. Why? Because they were accepting of the death sentance. I'm not accepting this, AND I will never stop trying to get others to follow me and Just Do It! I will carry this banner forever. Maybe just one person will want to change.

Why do people just accept the death sentance of Diabetes? It is a death sentance but also a crap shoot. Yes, in the final stages there is blindness, amputations, strokes, Heart attacks, and even deadly infections. But everyone says... Ok, all together now, "It won't happen to me." The doctors treat diabetes like an ear infection that just hangs on.

Then, as happens to all diabetics they eat all the wrong foods [some very wrong foods are advocated to be eaten by the America Diabetes association!] and adjust with more insulin. But taking too much insulin is implicated in the onset of Blindness and other complications.

There is no way to stay healthy, no matter what anyone says with diabetes, but there is a way to get rid of the diabetes. A diet of 70% aklalizing foods and exercise. The answer is simple, hard to follow but simple. see the food lists on acid/alkaline revisited
for information on alkalizing foods.

also I'm taking cell power

And, acid defense


coconut oil

to help my alkalizing and weight loss.
write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features.
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

Please check out what's happening at:Mercola.com

~~~JOKES~~~
Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant after they had successfully slipped into the U.S.
The first spy starts speaking in Arabic. The second spy shushes him quickly and whispers:

"Don't blow our cover. You're in America now. Speak Spanish."
~~~
tech support
Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?

Female customer: A white one...
===============

Customer: Hi, this is Maureen. I can't get my diskette out.
Tech support: Have you tried pushing the Button?
Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
Tech support: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note.
Customer: No , wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry....
===============

Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?
===============

Tech support: ;Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
Tech support: Would you click on "start" for me and.
Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates.
===============

Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...


There is one great anagram some techs apply it is Picnic=problem in chair, not in computer.
~~~

Have a great day resist evil, believe in healing, Just Do It!

No comments: