Monday, March 19, 2007

I haven't written for a few days because I've had a cold and wimp that I am I've been lazy. Am I taking any medicine? No, I had extra garlic but that's about it, I haven't had much sleep either a family 'emergency' has kept my stress levels high but it hasn't reflected in my blood sugar, YAY! I'm getting well!
I did go to my regular doctor's appointment, but I didn't get to see the doctor who started all this, I wanted to thank him for challenging me, but maybe in September when my next appointment is I will be totally diabetes-free, but I've learned so much about how to eat lately that when I go back to eating I will only eat foods that are best for me. I ran across a list of non-inflammatory foods the good ones and worst ones, pain free foods. This way you can look at this list for yourself and decide what's for dinner.
Oh here's another and maybe easier list to check, food chart for inflammatory diseases-best and worst This one I printed out and use as my handy reference.
I hope this will help.
Remember garbage in-garbage out. I can't expect to be healthy if I don't give myself the building blocks that enable my body to heal itself.

No comments: