Thursday, March 15, 2007

not feeling very good today, but I'm still on course

After yesterday's debacle, I'm really sleepy and sore today. I also have a chest cold. So, now I can say to everyone, DO NOT take speedy diet pills. It's not worth it, I had a bad heart rate last night and very high blood Pressure, I didn't sleep one night and worked like an idiot yesterday. For a few hours I felt good but then I just felt jittery. My blood sugar is still down in the normal range. I won't be working today, I did make a nice healthy turkey soup, I enjoy eating the left overs for lunches. I know I really need to eat more raw vegetables but I'm still working on getting my protein [I don't eat any red meats I'm talking about all proteins] intake lowered, Baby steps.
Ok so I'm working on getting healthier, I will be working on my wrinkles and saggy skin.

I've checked it out and I found some good ideas:
HYDRODERM original + moisturizer NEW!
Hydroderm adds collagen, moisturizes, reduces the appearance of wrinkles: patented technology delivers collagen directly to the skin, without painful injections
smoother skin,TRY IT FOR FREE!
hydroderm get rid of those wrinkles HYDRODERM, WRINKLE REDUCER,SAFE wrinkle cream skin cream face cream anti wrinkle cream creme lotion anti aging best deep wrinkle cream cream wrinkle face creams healthy skin anti wrinkle anti blemish cream wrinkle control cream healthy skin, HYDRODERM

and
Body Shape™ Helps smooth skin's appearance
reduce appearance of CELLULITE, TRY IT FOR FREE!
bodyshape, reduces appearance of cellulite, firms skin;cellulite treatment reduction cream removal cellulite massage diet exercise reduce machine exercises massager cure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Can any one already know exactly where i can easily come across some beneficial knowledge about just how to get clear of cellulite? I discovered the following web site, They state to have got some good info, i am still not really positive about just what to do,

Cellulite on my upper thighs seem really dreadful, i applied some product for about three months yet no reliable results, In case any 1 know any internet site or a product or service better compared to this 1 in this web-site wish you let everyone know,

If not i may have to look at about there system,

[b] [url=http://www.cellulite-end.com]www.Cellulite-end.com [/url][/b]