Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pycnogenols? Oh yeah!

I do lots of study on the subject of health, I got the following url this morning because I'm on so many mailing lists, we've known about the pycnogenols for a long time, now we see that the studies are in and it's confirmed, this is a valuable tool in getting rid of Diabetes. How can we NOT take it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A study published in the journal Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice reveals that a French maritime pine tree extract known as Pycnogenol® delays the uptake of glucose from a meal in a significant manner, preventing the typical high glucose peak in the blood stream after a meal. The study showed that the pine bark extract is extremely potent when it comes to suppressing carbohydrate absorption in diabetics.
“Diabetes mellitus type II is a serious disease with rising prevalence,” said Dr. Petra Hogger, a lead researcher of the study. “This study is crucial for those suffering with the disease because it supports the abundance of other research done on Pycnogenol and diabetes.”"
more...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standardized extract from French Maritime Pine Bark to insure the highest quality.
Powerful antioxidant is 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E. Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
buy here, for a great deal

Oh and today with all the energy I have from eating right I did this, it took about 20 minutes.
A new set of windchimes for my garden, I can't wait to get my new plants in the ground and start seeing how beautiful my garden can be!

No comments: