Thursday, March 15, 2007

keeping myself healthy in the face of failing sight and kidney damage, other diabetic problems

One of the things I've worried about a lot is my eyes, I'd hate to go blind, I'm a writer and an artist, How could I do that anymore if I couldn't see? Diabetes threatens my sight and I take special supplements to keep my sight.
Bilberry Assists the retina, the light-sensitive part of the eye, in adjusting quickly to both darkness and light.
Contains anthocyanosides which enhance microcirculation in the body.
Common treatment for retinopathy.
Long-term use of bilberry helps improve nearsightedness and visual acuity.
May help in lowering cholesterol.
Contains 60 mg of standardized bilberry fruit extract as well as red grape skin extract and citrus bioflavonoid complex, which work synergistically to enhance the benefits of bilberry.
Bilbery Supplements


I protect my Kidneys with Milk Thistle complex
Supports healthy liver function.
Powerful antioxidants work in the liver and kidneys scavenging free radicals.
May have a protective effect on the liver.
Turmeric and Artichoke extracts are added for additional synergistic benefits.
I find that supplements are a cheaper and safer alternative to prescription medication for symptomatic relief.
Every evening I take GABA to help me sleep, it also helps to regulate blood sugar and blood pressure and aids in memory functions, it is the precursor to Human growth hormone; the stuff your brain uses to manufacture HGH.
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an important amino acid neurotransmitter in the brain. It regulates brain nerve cell functions and has been referred to as the brain's natural calming agent. GABA
This is also called the real Fountain of Youth as the Pitutary gland produces less and less of HGH as we age. My hair color is reverting back to the pale blonde I had in my youth from the coarse grey hairs I've been sprouting, sigh.

No comments: