Monday, May 21, 2007

A FEW GOOD WORDS ABOUT COCONUT OIL

Today I want to look at coconut oil. Indiginous groups who subsist on coconuts and coconut oils are generally healthy and fit. Most don't suffer the major diseases that plague our Western society.

Coconut oil has a very long shelf life and a low melting point so bakers used to love using it. Then all saturated fats became bad guys and people switched to using trans fats(locally grown)instead. Talk about just hopping into the fire.

(1)Cooking in coconut oil helps to prolong youth, lowers cholesterol, aids in weight loss, helps to lower blood sugar, foods fried in coconut oil are a lot healthier.

(2)"Can coconut oil reduce the viral load of HIV-AIDS patients? "Initial trials have confirmed that coconut oil does have an anti-viral effect and can beneficially reduce the viral load of HIV patients" AND "This initial trial confirmed the anecdotal reports that coconut oil does have an anti-viral effect and can beneficially reduce the viral load of HIV patients. The positive anti-viral action was seen not only with the monoglyceride of lauric acid but with coconut oil itself. This indicates that coconut oil is metabolized to monoglyceride forms of C-8, C-10, C- 12 to which it must owe its anti-pathogenic activity."

How 'bout them apples? Not enough you say? OK!

(3)"As a physician of many diabetics, I am constantly telling them how to eat more healthily but was unable to follow my own advice. I knew WHAT to do, but feeling like I had the wherewithal to practice what I preached was a different matter! I knew my patients didn't take my advice seriously enough, since I wasn't treating my own body right and was clinically "morbidly obese". My hunger and cravings have been my downfall for years leading me to donuts, cookies and other unhealthy foods I knew to stay away from. I was constantly hungry. When I heard that adding [healthy] oils like Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil could help satisfy my run-away hunger and cravings, I was skeptical. I knew if it could help even ME, then there would be something to the claims! No one was more surprised than me when I felt satisfied for hours after spreading some on my morning toast, or enjoying a tablespoon in my oatmeal. My wife loves to make our family sugar free chocolate balls using this wonderful oil, and I am still amazed that something so delicious is actually good for me! I have more energy, been able to exercise for longer periods of time, and have now lost 36 pounds! Mark -an M.D. in New Mexico"

I dunno 'bout you but it convinced me!!! I'm taking a teaspoon of coconut oil in the AM and I have piles of energy.

also I'm taking cell powerThis stuff is worth it's weight in gold to help the body to re-alkalinize my body and renew my good health I had as a child.

I take this one:Jarrow formulas coconut oil extra virginexcellant for use in solid or liquid forms, and keeps for long periods of time at room temps.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

I hear I can lower my blood glucose level a whopping 30 points by taking this before meals.

Probiotic-Suprema Dophilus


Mega EFA gold



write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features.
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

This just in:
John ran a fertilized egg business. He had hundreds of pullets and eight or 10 roosters. The farmer kept records so he could replace underperforming roosters. He attached bells to them so he could tell which roosters were performing. The farmer's favorite rooster was Butch.
On day John noticed Butch's bell hadn't rung at all. So he investigated. The pullets would hide when they heard the roosters coming. Butch had his bell in his beak so it couldn't ring. That allowed him to sneak up on the pullets.
John had a gread idea. He entered Butch in the county fair. He won the "No Bell Prize" and the "Pulletsurprise."

Oh and one more thing:


A guy goes into his neighborhood bar and sets his pet newt on the stool next to him. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring a reptile into this place!"

The man says, "Hey, you know me; I a regular here, and this is my new pet newt."

"OK," says the bartender, "I guess he can stay. Say, he is kind of cute. What's his name?"

"Tiny," the man says.

"Tiny? Why do you call him that?"

"Because he's my newt!"


SOURCES
(1)COCONUTOIL.COM/COCONUT OIL/RESEARCH ON COCONUT OIL/BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL BY by Raymond Peat, Ph.D.
http://www.coconutoil.com/ray_peat_coconutoil.htm
(2)COCONUTOIL.COM/COCONUT OIL/RESEARCH ON COCONUT OIL/HIV-AIDS
http://www.coconutoil.com/hiv.htm
(3)COCONUTOIL.COM/COCONUT OIL/RESEARCH ON COCONUT OIL/Virgin Coconut Oil and Diabetes
http://www.coconutoil.com/diabetes.htm

No comments: