I started out with a diet and it looks like I'll be ending with a diet also. The same diet, breakfast is two pieces of rye toast and green tea, Lunch is homemade soup and dinner is stir-fry chicken and lots of veggies. For me this is a good holding diet. I can maintain my weight, or even lose if I use small portions, and I can keep my blood sugar very low, hopefully soon without any insulin.
I take a tsp. of coconut oil
also I'm taking cell power which has really helped me in so many ways, I'm not in nearly the pain I used to be, I have lots of energy, I sleep better and my bg levels are nearly normal.
I'm continuing with the regular diabetes supplements Milk thistle,Glutathione-the master antioxidant,Ester-C for cell renewal, healing better absorbed Vitamin C, Flax seed oil antioxidant,digestive aid, bilberry, for eye protection and healing,Psyllium plus-digestion,weight loss,Alpha lipoic acid for Liver healing; antioxidant, ZINC for healing, essential for diabetics especially,CHROMIUM,another essential for diabetics, converts any energy spent into muscle, SELENIUM, needed by diabetcs,TRI-MAGNESIUM the last of the four essential minerals for diabetic healing, after I'm proclaimed "healed" I will take many fewer supplements.
WAIT, ONE MORE THING
Now that I'm 'older' (but refuse to grow up), here's what I've discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and All Bran.
3. I finally got my head together; now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
5. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
6. All reports are in; life is now officially unfair.
7. If all is not lost, where is it?
8. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
9. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
10. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
11. I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few...
12. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
13. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
14. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
15. It's hard to make a come back when you haven't been anywhere.
16. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the
17. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
18. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play
19. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
20. It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.
21. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
22. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter... I go
somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.
23. I AM UNABLE TO REMEMBER IF I HAVE MAILED THIS TO YOU OR NOT!
24. Funny, I don't remember being . . . . . absent minded...
AND something else to ponder
<>Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
<>Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
<>Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features.
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
no sources today but please check out what's happening at:http://v.mercola.com/