Wednesday, May 30, 2007

IS DIABETES A DEATH SENTANCE?

When I first started this blog I plugged into several websites searching for information, I got quite an education. I joined a group of diabetics who each had a blog, and I read several of them.

I was amazed, they were eating like there was no tomorrow, anything and everything. They just made adjustments in the amount in their insulin injections. I couldn't believe the cavalier way they treated their bodies, eating pounds of Aspartame and other artificial sweeteners, and congratulating each other for doing so.

But the thing that really blew my mind was that they had accepted diabetes as a permanent condition. They were resigned to living with and yes, soon dying from the disease. I trotted in with my usual puppy-dog enthusiasm, I announced that I had just lost such and such amount of weight and by diet and exercise I was reversing my dis-ease. In fact I refused to accept it as my dis-ease, just a passing problem I was dealing with. So, were they thrilled that yes, there really was an answer and they too could get rid of this troublesome annoyance that is cutting 15 good years off each and everyone of them? Er, no, not exactly, I was accused of peddling snake oil, lying and I was "in denial". I politely thanked them for their time and asked that my membership be cancelled and I would never darken their door again.

Why? was I hurt, running away? Was I angry? Not exactly, I explained that I would not allow their pessimism and sheep-like acceptance of the BIG lie,[oh yes, the lie of the diabetes death sentance]and I knew, yes knew I did not have to accept my doctor's statement that I'd always be on insulin, that I could not get rid of diabetes that it'd be with me forever, because it won't be.

And so, off I rode in a cloud of heifer dust enthusiasm restored; then I met Dr. Mercola's site, www.Mercola.com. I found life, people who were suportive, and HOPE!

Now, these many months later I also found coconut oil
and
cell power This is something you should really click on and find out about.

Also here is a MUST WATCH video. Jerry Brunetti, food as medicine parts one and two

Be prepared to watch it for 3 hours, and prepared to take notes.


I'm continuing with the regular diabetes supplements
Milk thistle,...
Glutathione-the master antioxidant,...
Ester-C for cell renewal, healing better absorbed Vitamin C, ...
Flax seed oil antioxidant,digestive aid, ...
bilberry, for eye protection and healing,...
Psyllium plus-digestion,weight loss,...
Alpha lipoic acid for Liver healing; antioxidant,...
ZINC for healing, essential for diabetics especially,...
CHROMIUM,another essential for diabetics, converts any energy spent into muscle,...
...
SELENIUM, needed by diabetcs,...
TRI-MAGNESIUM the last of the four essential minerals for diabetic healing, after I'm proclaimed "healed" I will take many fewer supplements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait, don't forget the Jokes!
A traveling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest for a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over $5 million dollars. I keep my trophies in the barn." The salesman computed the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Aw, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," insisted the salesman, "I'll pay you $100,000 for the horse." Recognizing a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, "He's yours." While he wrote out his check, the salesman asked, "By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse?" "Because," replied the farmer, "he's a liar - he hasn't won a race in his life."
ONE MORE?
A man arrives at his seat on an airplane, and is surprised to find a parrot strapped into the seat next to him. Once in the air, the flight attendant offers the man coffee and suddenly before she has the opportunity to serve the coffee, the parrot squawks: "Get me a whisky now, you cow". The flight attendant, somewhat flustered rushes to bring a whisky for the parrot, but forgets the coffee. When the man points this out to her, the parrot immediately drains its glass and yells "and get me another whisky you idiot!" Quite upset, the flight attendant shaking returns shortly with a whisky for the parrot, but still no coffee. Unaccustomed to such slackness, the man decides to try the parrot's approach: "I've asked you twice for coffee, cow, now go and get it or I'll give you a slap!" Moments later several flight attendants grab both him and the parrot, take them to the emergency exit and throw them out. As they are ejected from the plane, the parrot turns to the man and says "You know, for someone who can't fly, you've sure got an attitude!"

write to me at Webriter@verizon.net or use the comment or chat features.
Christian Biblical stories
Natural herbal remedies
blessings

Please check out what's happening at:Mercola.com

No comments: