Tuesday, May 1, 2007

MORE ADJUSTMENTS

While I feel great, I feel rested and refreshed, and full of energy; I'm not eliminating as I'd hoped with this particular colon cleanse so I'm going to get another and see how well it works alongside the Liver cleanse.

I would prefer to use:
7-day colon cleanse Aids in relieving constipation, excess gas and cramping.
Detoxifies the colon and restore it to regularity.
Enhances nutrient absorption and increases the effectiveness of other supplements.
Should be used once or twice per year for maximum health.
Comes in convenient capsule form - No bad tasting powder drinks!
Contains psyllium, flax seed, cape aloe, black walnut, cascara sagrada, spirulina, senna leaves, fennel seed and many more helpful herbs.
Less expensive and more complete than other colon cleansing products

But I had another brand,as it turns out was almost gone.

I am takingComplete Liver Cleanse

Everything we breathe, eat, drink and absorb through our skin is purified and detoxified in the liver. Environmental toxins and the effects of improper eating and lifestyle habits can build up in the liver. It makes sense; toxins have to go!

A unique combination of ingredients stimulate bile flow, which help rid the liver of toxins. Once toxins are on the move, you don't want them reabsorbed. Complete Liver Cleanse is the answer. It has a specially-designed fiber which binds with toxins so they leave the body. The result is superior support for liver function and health!
And it's working great! I am feeling terrific. I've just always battled with a colon that is sluggish and I don't want to allow myself to be anything but vigilant in this regard.

I hate using any laxatives so I threw caution to the winds, bought a bran muffin and a pound of grapes, let's see if they work!

I got plenty of exercise and clean water today, I built two garden beds, one for tomatoes and one for zucchini. Hard work, I planted bamboo down in the bog below our house, past the woods, I carried up a large bucketful of lovely black soil, Dumped 9 40# bags of soil in my two new garden beds, hauled a few loads of composted leaves to my new beds, watered everything and then up and down stairs to do several loads of laundry. Of course I haven't mentioned the hundreds of other small jobs I got done also. For a fat 59 year old woman I think that's enough for one day. Oh by the way I've been working like this every day lately.

No comments: