Thursday, May 3, 2007

SET BACK OR LEAP FORWARD?

I woke up yesterday with much less energy, my blood glucose level was only 108 but I had a throat tickle and I just couldn't get motivated to do any work. Today it's worse, but I am sure this is the The Herxheimer Reaction I mentioned several days ago before I started this cleanse. I believe it's the candidiasis furious at being evicted raising the dickens, those pesky varmints! Pardon my little anthropomorphism there.

I'm determined and even though I don't think I'm really sick, I just have the symtoms I listed on CANDIDIASIS TREATMENT April 23rd, 2007
namely: flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea etc.

I'm just experiencing cold-like symptoms while I know I don't have a cold.
This can last a few hours to three days! I am hoping for hours.

I'm taking this next week again to make sure all those pesky little C.Albicans are toast, or at least in better proportion.
Primal DefenseThe only probiotic that contains HSOs™ (Homeostatic Soil Organisms),Grown in a base of nutrient dense Superfoods,Contains naturally occurring "Live Enzymes", 14 strains of probiotics, Formulated with Poten-Zyme™ and MDS™ (Microflora Delivery System)
Specially cultured probiotic strains designed to be resistant to Heat, Cold, Stomach Acids, Chlorine, Fluorine and Ascorbic Acid,Substrate contains over 100 naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, Does not require refrigeration Gas, Bloating and Indigestion, Diarrhea and/or Constipation,Bad Breath and Body Odor,Candida Yeast Infections,Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia,IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome),Skin problems such as Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis,Delayed development in children,High Cholesterol Levels,Frequent Colds and Flu
Today I start this:
Suprema Dophilus to regain that proper proportion.

webriter@verizon.net

No comments: