Monday, May 14, 2007

NEEM AND COCONUT OIL

I started the Neem* portion of my cleanses on Saturday, I also finally got my coconut oil in the mail and started with that also. I’m expecting great things from the neem. Oh, and as it turns out it doesn't taste bad as I thought it might. It is for parasites, colon purging, reversing diabetes (more about this see below) and to normalize the colon flora. I am also taking probiotic and accompaniment flora to replace the normal and proper kinds of digestive flora.

Almost immediately after I started taking coconut oil, both as a supplement and a little for cooking, I felt energized. The Lilacs are finally on the wane, (they bloom so briefly yet cause great havoc on my sinus and nasal passages, not to mention what it does to my weakened bronchial area.

I never had a bronchial problem in my life until I worked at a dotcom here in Dowagiac that had some interior issues; I was told (later) the formaldehyde was never completely removed from the carpeting. I coughed the entire time I worked there and have never been the same since. Then came the dotcom crash and I was ‘rescued’.

With the extra energy I have gardening and lawn maintenance is easier to do. Saturday I got the mowing, trimming, raking, watering and most of the remaining planting done. We have over a ½ acre to take care of so it’s a job.

My colon has normalized but then I’m eating lots of low-carb fiber. I eat about a handful of raisons per day; it really helps. And so far it’s not raising my bg levels, in fact I’m getting low 90 readings in the evening, and 119 in the AM, [the Dawn Phenomenon, sigh]

Oh I just have to tee you what happened today, this is so exciting, I own and maintain the freecycle here in my town, and I always offer lots of stuff to give away. I had an old horse or mule halter sitting in my garage and I offered it to anyone responding. A man I'd never seen before on the group,(I have nearly 500 members)came out to get it and we started talking farm talk. Pretty soon he asked me if I ever use any honey, I got excited and said Oh yes, is it unpasteurized? He assured me it was but it was part of the fall crop so it was pretty dark and strong tasting, I got even more excited and he gave me some, I immediatly opened and tasted it, Oh yummmy it was ambrosia! I got this wonderful and valuable honey for FREE! God is Good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Recipe~~~~
Stir fry fiber side dish

1 tsp of coconut oil in a pan,
Three chopped carrots
1 complete broccoli, chopped (use all of it except the really tough bottom ¼ inch)
1 onion,
½ tsp celery seeds
Handful chopped cilantro
1 long stalk celery chopped into crescents
½ tsp Mrs. Dash
Short stir-fry covered and eat before all the crunch is gone.

Quick grill a thinned [filleted] chicken breast to eat with the veggies. I use pepper and sea salt to taste on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another new thing I’m doing now is taking Mega- EFA’s a combined flax, borage, fish, olive oil, made from non-GMO seeds, free of contaminants including pesticides,herbicides, PCB's dioxins, heavey metals like mercury; that balances my omega 3-6-9 intake ratios for healthy skin, joints, hormonal balance and cardiovascular function. I’m hoping the EFA’s and neem will also help to normalize my lungs, I am doing my lung exercises as described on Thursday, May 10, 2007 entry.


*(1) "the use of herbal medicines is widespread.
Bangladesh is full of medicinal plants, which are used
by the people for the treatment of various diseases even
at this modern era. There are various medicinal plants
in the world, which are the potential sources of the
drugs. Traditionally various plants are being used to
treat diabetic patients”


Stuff I’m taking:
(2)Neem leaf capsules~buy
”Neem leaf is traditionally used in the Ayurvedic tradition as a tonic and blood cleanser, and is considered to be cooling to counteract Pitta (fire element) imbalances. Made from organically grown neem leaf powder in a vegetarian capsule. Each capsule contains 400 mg. of neem leaf powder.

As an herbal dietary supplement it can be used daily to help support proper immune system function and as a part of the diet to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. (note that these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

The capsules are free of salt, sugar, corn, soy, yeast, wheat, and dairy products and are formulated without preservatives, flavors or colors.
extra virgin coconut oil


Mega EFA gold


Probiotic-Suprema Dophilus


Alpha Lipoic Acid

I hear I can lower my blood glucose level a whopping 30 points by taking this before meals.

Write to me anytime webriter@verizon.net

SOURCES:
(1) Herbal Products: A Novel Approach for Diabetic Patients
http://www.pjbs.org/pjnonline/fin245.pdf
(2)order neem
http://www.getnutri.com/product19997/neem-leaf-capsules.html

No comments: