Saturday, May 5, 2007

INFARED THERAPY

(1)Color Therapy

The red and infrared diodes are absorbed by the skin, muscles, tissues, bone as well as working at the physical cellular level.

A dear friend of mine gave me her far Infrared machine for my many aches and pains associated with FM and stroke damage. It never occurred to me to use it except for my fingers or my feet on pain, but she said it could be used for cuts and bruises as well as burns also, so I used it on a very bad steam burn on my hand, I am very careful about hand and foot wounds because of my diabetes, so I tried the Infrared machine on a well bandaged burn and guess what it healed rapidly.

The other day I noticed how the heat and seat belt in my car seemed to cause my poor beleaguered colon to start up again (it shuts down while on an all meat diet) so I decided to use my Infrared machine against my abdomen, and almost instantly it began to gurgle and pretty quick I was 'regular' again. Now I'm using it against the spot on my tummy where the pancreas and liver are closest. I know it is healing in that area also!

since it is a far Infrared machine I wanted some specific information on this:
(2)far Infrared therapy works to:
"-Improve micro circulation by exerts strong rotational and vibrational effects in the molecular level, which are biologically beneficial.
-Increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the blood cell to the body’s soft tissue areas (GEE THAT SOUNDS GOOD)
-Enhance white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products. (A CONSUMMATION DEVOUTLY TO BE WISHED)
-Remove accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many health problems. The build up of toxins in a health body could block the normal blood circulation and impair the cellular energy. When FAR waves are applied, the water molecules that encapsulates the toxins get heat up, and start to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds of the atoms that are holding together the molecules of water. As the breakdown of the water molecules occurs, encapsulated gases and other toxic materials are released and the body gets rejuvenated. (OH YEAH!)
-Promote regeneration and fast healing
-Increase metabolism between blood and tissue. (I LIKE THESE TOO)
-Stimulate the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure" (I NEED TO USE THIS MUCH MORE!)

Words in parentheses are mine.

How fortunate I was to get this little miracle in the mail. More from the far Infrared site:

(2)"Far Infrared Therapy has been shown to have good effects in treating following symptoms:

Arthritis
Muscle pain and spasm
Shoulder or joint stiffness
Raynaud’s syndrome
Venous insufficiency or venous disease
Chronic Fatigue or immune insufficiency
Far Infrared Therapy has also been shown to aid the process of weight loss, promote the growth of new hair, improve immune system and the overall health.

Far infrared therapy follows the holistic healing principle. It does not only treat a symptom, it enhances the whole body function, the treatment of the symptom simply comes along naturally."

If you want to hear more about the far Infrared therapy or buy a machine of your own, write to karcher@nbbj.com
see my machine





contact me if you wish webriter@verizon.net










SOURCES:
(1)THstore.com/Infrared therapy
http://www.thstore.com/thstore/technologies_2_Infrared_Therapy.asp

(2)HRheals.com/far Infrared therapy
http://www.firheals.com/catalog/far_infrared_therapy.php

No comments: